Chapter 36

Chapter 36

Jiya was repeatedly saying that she had locked the door from inside, but Rahul was not ready to accept this.

"Whatever you want to believe, believe Rahul, but please leave my room right now."

"I have come to apologize to you."

"I don't need your apology. We can't change what happened. I have fallen into my own eyes. Rahul."

"Jiya I love you, and today, after that kiss, I am sure that you also love me. The way you kissed my lips shows your desperation. The body has its own language, which does not require dialogue."

"I don't know why that happened. All I know is that I love Vikrant."

"How long will you keep distancing yourself from me by taking my uncle's name?"

"You go, Rahul, please; I don't want any more trouble in my life."

"You don't love Uncle; you love his wealth. You are afraid that if he leaves you, you will not get any share of his property."

"Awesome! Even knowing that I'm so driven and greedy, you're claiming your love for me. Why? Honestly, I don't love you. You are using the word love only to satisfy your lust. I don't want to talk to you; now get out of here."

"I'm not going to leave this place, Jiya. Call who you want to call.Wait a minute, why do you bother calling? I'll call Uncle myself. I am not scared of anyone."

Rahul had called Vikrant's number, but thank God his phone was switched off.

"What do you want, Rahul?"

"I want you. I also don't want to cheat Uncle, but whenever I see you, my emotions go out of control. I've been dreaming of you lately, too. There is something strong between us that is pulling us towards each other; that's why we are not able to move away from each other even if we want to."

Rahul was slowly getting closer to her. She was in his arms, and he was kissing her face. As soon as he touched her, the latent desires buried within Jiya came alive. The difference between right and wrong was being erased.

Time seemed to stand still as they lost themselves in a whirlwind of ecstasy. The room echoed with their cries, a testament to the unbridled passion they shared. Each thrust, each caress, ignited a fire that consumed them both.

As their bodies reached the peak of their pleasure, they cried out in unison, their voices mingling in a chorus of satisfaction. The aftermath was a haze of bliss, their bodies still trembling from the intensity of their lovemaking.

Their clothes lay scattered on the floor, as did the remnants of Vikrant's lost love. Everything was destroyed in the fire of lust. Now there was nothing left to take care of. Their bodies were entangled with each other without caring for the consequences. Rahul was surprised to see so much restlessness and so much anguish inside Jiya. She was screaming his name while making love, and that's what makes him more happy.

He had never felt this way with any girl as he was feeling with her at this time. It was the best experience of his life that he doesn't have words to describe. The breathing had slowed down. Both were asleep.

By morning, Jiya had come to her senses, and while recalling the deeds of the night, her soul was once again filled with guilt, and her eyes were bowed down in shame.

"It's morning. Rahul, get up and go to your room."

"Let me sleep for a while; anyway, Uncle is not going to come now."

She was furious.

"I said, Get up, get out of here. Go to your room."

Rahul's mind was disturbed after hearing her angry voice in the morning.

"Are you insane? The night before, you were screaming my name in passion, and now you are forcing me to leave your room."

"I don't want to remember what happened last night."

"But I want to remind you. I didn't know you'd be so wild. We were in each other's arms all night. In the morning, you are behaving as if I have forced you."

"Stop talking about last night. Take your clothes from here and leave my room."

"Since last night, I have understood that you are not satisfied with your married life. What was the need to marry such an old man? What will you do with his money when he can't make you happy in bed? I was feeling sorry for poor Uncle when I saw your madness last night. He made a mistake by marrying a young girl like you.

I feel like you used me last night. Uncle was not there to satisfy you sexually, so you used his nephew. You are a bloody slut, Jiya."

Rahul was so angry at this time that he was abusing her. 
She angrily slapped him on the cheek again.

"You're right; I'm really cheap and mean. If your character is really high, don't even try to get close to me.

I don't know why I behaved the way I did last night. But after last night, I can say that Vikrant is a million times better than you in bed, despite being older. After having sex with him, my soul feels satisfied, and with you, only my body is satisfied. Don't try to point fingers at my husband's sexual ability. I may not be good as a person, but he is a man of high virtue.

Now go from here and don't try to show me your face from now on."

"Stop pretending to be a loyal, loving wife. I saw your real face yesterday."

After Rahul's departure, Jiya continued to bathe in the shower for a long time to erase his marks on her body.

She called Meena and made her change from the bed sheet to the curtain. After getting the room properly cleaned, she felt relaxed. She had also tore clothes into pieces that she was wearing last night and thrown them in the garbage.

Seeing the anger on Jiya's face and the cleanliness of the room, Abha understood that there must have been some scuffle in the room last night, whose traces are being erased.

Rahul and Jiya may have had a bad morning, but Abha's morning was beautiful.

Jiya was getting ready to go out.
"I'll be back in the evening. Don't wait for me at the dinner table."

"You didn't even have breakfast; at least drink the juice."

"No, I'm not hungry."

Jiya had gone, and Abha had poured her glass of juice into the sink. Now she was just waiting for Vikrant. She wanted to see what form this love triangle of Vikrant, Jiya, and Rahul takes in the long run.

Soniya Jadhav

** Thanks for reading the story. Don't forget to vote, follow and comment.