Chapter 19

Chapter 19

The honeymoon was over, and the two had returned to Mumbai from Paris. Vikrant had become busy with his work, but now he used to come home early from the office in the evening. She was enjoying her new married life. She hadn't seen her mother in a long time, so one day she went to visit her.

Mallika hugged her tightly. She looked at her face carefully.

"Mom, why are you looking at me like that?"

"Are you happy? How is your relationship with him going?"

"Yes, I'm immensely happy. He takes great care of me."

"I'm talking about your sex life."

"Ohh! Mom, you don't need to worry. All is well between us. I actually wanted to thank you today. If you hadn't convinced me to get married, I would have never married him.

At first, I wasn't sure about the marriage. But as I got to know Vikrant and spent time with him, I realized that there could not have been a better life partner for me. He's the best. It's like the whole world is in my hands.

Our trip to Paris was amazing. And I bought a few things for you. Take your gifts."

Seeing the gifts, a big smile came to Mallika Sharma's face.

"Vikrant has spent money in Paris with an open heart. I loved all the gifts.

How is everyone's behavior toward you at home?"

"Everybody treats me with love and respect there."

"What does your family love to eat most?"

"How would I know, Mom? This is Abha's department. She decides on the menu."

"What does he like to eat at home?"

"I don't know. I have already told you it's Abha who takes care of household chores." She irritatingly replied.

"What do you do at home when Abha does everything?"

"I spend morning time with him. Then he went to his office, and I hit the gym. After finishing the gym, I rest for an hour. Later, I watch TV and talk to my friends on the phone. Then in the evening, when he comes home from the office, we have some me time together."

On hearing this, her mom burst out in anger.

"Have you lost your senses? Stop behaving like a fool."

"Why are you talking like this? Now, what have I done wrong?"

"I am angry because you are acting like a fool. You're married. Now you are Vikrant's wife. You should know about all his likes and dislikes. It's your responsibility to cook and serve food to him, not that woman.

Just sleeping together in bed does not make the relationship strong. Do small things for him that he likes. I am not asking you to cook every day. At least once a week, you can cook his favorite meal; this will increase your importance even more in his eyes.

Now, that's your home. The reins of the house should be in your hands and not in the hands of Abha. Keep the kitchen and household servants under your control. You are the lady of such a big house; learn to run the house well. Always remember one thing: never show the arrogance of money to anyone. Maintain your dominance in the house with love.

Every husband wants a wife who keeps him happy in bed as well as takes care of his house and his relationships. Physical pleasure can also be obtained from prostitutes, but only the wife takes care of the house. Have you understood what I said? I am telling you for your own good.