Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Jiya did not like Abha's interference in every aspect of the house. She never expressed her displeasure with her gestures or words, but internally, she hated to see her around. She felt as if Abha wanted to rule the house.

She was always eager to pinpoint her mistakes in front of Vikrant. Many times, she has tried to prove that Jiya can't handle household responsibilities well.

Jiya has tried to talk to Vikrant about this, but he ignored it. In his eyes, she was the most generous woman with a heart of gold, as she had taken care of his children and home so well.

Well, Jiya had started going to the cooking class, which she hid from Vikrant so that she could surprise him with her cooking skills.

One evening, she sent Anu and Abha shopping to take the reins of the kitchen into her hands. At the dinner table, Vikrant, Anu, and Mayank were surprised to see their favorite dishes. The three of them spoke together, "Wow! It was a pleasure to see the food today."

Abha was also surprised to see the food because it was not prepared according to today's menu. As soon as she got up to serve the food, Jiya stopped her.

"Abha, please sit comfortably and enjoy your meal. I'm going to serve food today."

Abha smiled and sat down in her place.
Jiya was serving food to everyone with love, and by that time Rahul had also come.

"You came at a good time, Rahul; we were about to start eating."

After serving the food to everyone, when Jiya was serving food to Rahul, his eyes stopped for a moment on Jiya's thin wrists. Milky white buds, long fingers, and bright red nail polish on them. Till now, Rahul had never gone to anything other than girls' faces and chiseled bodies, but today he was feeling attracted to Jiya just by looking at her hands.

That's when Abha lightly elbowed Rahul, and he came out of his fantasy world.

After taking the first bite, the words came out of Vikrant's mouth.

"Who made today's food? Is it neither the taste of Meena's hand nor the taste of Abha?"

Jiya smiled. "Today's food is prepared by Jiya Vikrant Kapoor."

Everyone looked at her with a puzzled expression.

"Don't lie; tell the truth. Where did you get the food from?"

"I'm telling the truth. I've been going to cooking classes for the past month. I didn't tell you because I wanted to surprise you."

"It was a very delicious surprise. Now it's your responsibility to cook breakfast and dinner. After eating such tasty food, I will not eat food cooked by someone else."

Anu and Mayank also expressed the same desire. After the meal, they both hugged Jiya and thanked her for making the delicious dinner. Abha and Rahul also expressed their gratitude with a smile.

Jiya was putting the leftover food in the fridge when Vikrant held her hand and started taking her towards the room.

"Abha will do this. You come into the room and relax a little."

Vikrant words raised Abha's temper, which made Rahul smile.

"Don't smile so much, Rahul; I know what's going on in your mind about Jiya."

"Since when did your psychic abilities come to the surface? Don't try to poke your nose into my personal matters. Well, it's better to put your mind to thinking about saving your job in this house. At the behest of Jiya, Uncle could throw you any time out of the house, and then you would wander from door to door.

The luxurious life you are living here, you will not get chance to live anywhere. Anyway, at this age, with an ordinary-looking face, it is almost impossible for you to find a man for you. Be grateful that uncle gave you a place to live; otherwise, you know you could have been on the road begging for food."

This had angered Abha. Tears started falling from her eyes.

"You have no right to make negative comments about my personality. At least keep my age in mind. I am older than you, Rahul. Show some respect."

Rahul immediately realized his mistake, but now there was no use. Words had gone out of the mouth, which could not be taken back.

He apologized and went to his room. Abha was shaken by his rude behavior. She had gone for a walk in the garden. There were tears welling up in her eyes, even though she didn't want to cry. His brutal comment on her personality was imprinted in her mind that she could never forget.

She was thinking that if she were beautiful, then today Vikrant would have married her instead of Jiya. She had never taken care of her looks. She had given more importance to the thought of having a generous heart than a beautiful face. What a fool she was! Men are only interested in the physical beauty of a woman rather than her heart, and in that area, she was zero.

She was going to her room when she heard the moans of pleasure coming from Vikrant's room. Hearing this, she immediately went to her room. The anger directed at Rahul had now turned towards Jiya and Vikrant. Their closeness was making her realize how lonely she had been for so many years. While taking care of the children, she had forgotten that she was also a woman and that she also had her own needs.

She wanted someone to love her passionately and take care of her. She was feeling desperate for Vikrant's touch. She wanted to explore every inch of his body. The desire that was buried in the heart towards Vikrant had started to raise its head.

Here, the desires buried in Abha's heart were overflowing with lust, and Vikrant and Jiya were busy making love with each other.After having a good time together, Vikrant gave her a kiss on the forehead and said,"today, you've surprised me again with your cooking skills, and you have not only cooked for me but also for my children; it has touched my heart. You're a perfect wife.Tell me, what do you want? Anything you put your hands on, I will bring it to your feet."

Hearing this, Jiya smiled.

"All my wishes have been fulfilled after getting married to you, Vikrant. I want nothing but your love.I only want God to protect our love from the evil eyes of people. For me, you are my world, honey.

Soniya Jadhav

**Don't forget to follow, vote and comment. Thanks for reading the story.