Chapter 33

Chapter 33
Jiya had returned home with Vikrant in the evening. She didn't know why she was more comfortable at her mother's house this time. She was feeling uneasy here. At times, she felt like she didn't know this newly changed Jiya.

The hunger of the stomach was quenched, but the hunger for sex was not getting quenched. She had never felt like this before. She couldn't talk to anyone about it. She was worried because of this.At times, she thought she had some sort of mental illness. She was under a lot of mental pressure because of her sexual behavior.

Rahul was also stressed to see Jiya back at home. He did not know how long he would be able to stop himself from getting close to her. He could feel the fragrance of her body in his breath.
He wished Jiya was not married to his uncle. He wished he had met her earlier. There were many things that troubled his mind. He found himself unable to stop the storm brewing within him. 

It felt like he was going to suffocate inside until he could hold her in his arms. Till today, he had never been attracted to anyone as much as he was attracted to her.

The heart knew that this longing would yield nothing but disgrace and embarrassment, but still, it was not willing to back down.

It was a huge sin to want to be close to your uncle's wife. If he gets into this illegitimate affair, he will fall in his own eyes and will never be able to face his uncle. All this was well understood by the heart and mind, but still he wanted to carry out this nefarious love.

At night, Jiya was lying with her head on Vikrant's lap, and he was caressing her hair lovingly.

"Vikrant, I am completely fine now. I think we should think about the baby now."

"Why this sudden decision? You didn't want a baby so soon."

"What happened earlier was very sudden, for which I was not mentally prepared. But now I think we should also have a family of our own."

"Look, Jiya, if you have taken this decision to make me happy, there is no need for it. There's no pressure on you from my side. I will support you in every decision. Your accident and miscarriage had left me shattered, and unknowingly, I blamed you. 

It still hurts me to think about what I did to you at that time. Credit goes to you for saving our relationship. On that day, if you had not taken the initiative to reduce the distance, what would have happened?"

"Vikrant Even if you want to go away from me, I will not let you leave me."

"Ha-ha, will you force yourself on me?"

"Hmm, because I know no one can take my place in your life."

She spent most of her time in the room. She used to leave the room with Vikrant, and as soon as he left, she would be in the room or would leave the house. Even if she accidentally came across Rahul, she would completely ignore him.
The more Jiya ignored him, the more his restlessness increased. At night, he would wake up in dreams, and during the day, her memory would make him restless.

Rahul's condition was not hidden from Abha's eyes. More than half of the credit for this condition between him and Jiya went to Abha.

Anu was spending more time with Rahul these days than before, but she wasn't satisfied. Sometimes she felt that Rahul was not with her, even though he was with her. He cared for her, but only as a good friend. Gradually, she began to realize that she would remain his friend for the rest of his life. He will never fall in love with her.

Anu's mind was agitated by all these things. She had shifted all her focus from Rahul to her college studies. Abha was happy about it.

When Vikrant came home in the evening, she came to know that he would have to go out for work for a few days. She was surprised to hear this.

"What will I do here alone? I want to come with you." Jiya said.

"It's just a matter of three to four days, Jiya. I am not going for a month. I will be busy in meetings, so what will you do? You will get bored unnecessarily.

Please pack up my stuff. The flight is tomorrow morning at 7 o'clock. I need to get up early."

"Okay. After leaving you at the airport, I will go straight to my mom's house."

"I don't understand. Why are you behaving like children? You just came from mom's house and are talking about going back. This is your home. Why are you running away from home? Do you have a problem with this house?"

She didn't have an answer to this question. The problem was not with this house; it was with this change in her body and with Rahul. She wanted to save herself from the fire.

"Vikrant I don't have any problem with this house; living in an empty room without you pisses me off."

Vikrant got emotional on hearing this and hugged her.

"I'll try to return as soon as possible. Shall I ask Anu to sleep with you?"

"No, I'll manage."

Whatever happens in destiny happens, no matter how much one tries to stop it. Nobody has the power to stop the storm.

A similar storm was waiting to come into Jiya's life.

The children were sad to hear the news of Vikrant's departure, and Abha was smiling heartily. This news has put Rahul in a dilemma. With Uncle here, at least there was a wall between him and Jiya, which was not easy to break. He was afraid that after his departure, if the boundaries broke on their own, no one would be able to stop the destruction in Jiya's, Uncle's, and his lives.

 Soniyaa D. Jadhav

** Thanks for reading the story. Don't forget to vote, follow and comment.