Chapter 30

Chapter 30

As soon as she reached home, Anu rushed to her room in a hurry, without saying goodnight to Rahul.

Today she was so hurt by Rahul's behavior that she was crying, hiding her face in the pillow. As much as she was happy and excited to go to the party, she was equally sad after coming from there. 

Rahul went to his room. After getting freshened up, he was resting on his bed when Anu's words started circulating in his mind. He was wondering why he was so angry with her today.

He was analyzing his behavior at the party, but nothing was making sense to him. But one thing was certain: today she looked quite different and beautiful than before. He always teased her by calling her a child, but looking at her today, it seemed that she was now a grown-up girl.

Somewhere, he was also sad that he was unnecessarily angry with Anu. But what to do? He did not want anyone's evil eye on Anu. He knew well how a boy's mind functions. All were gawking at her long legs and short skirt.

When he went to her room to say sorry to her, he saw her hiding her face in the pillow and crying.

He began to caress Anu's hair with his hands.

"Get up; don't cry. I am sorry for today's behavior."

When Anu did not respond even after apologizing to her, he tried a prank that he used to do to make her laugh in childhood. He started tickling her stomach.

She woke up within two minutes.

"Rahul, stop tickling, please."

"I will do it on one condition. First, tell me that you have forgiven me."

"All right, leave me now."

"Never ever cry like that; I don't like tears in your eyes."

"She said in anger, "You don't like my dress. You can't see anyone dancing with me, and now you are saying you don't like tears in my eyes.

What is this, Rahul? You're talking like you're my boyfriend."

He started laughing. "Ha-ha. In a way, I'm your boy friend. I am a boy as well as your friend. That automatically makes me your boyfriend."

"I don't have time to listen to your nonsense. Rahul, I am feeling sleepy."

"Okay, I am going."

Anu was about to close the door when Rahul said it softly.

"You looked so beautiful today. Good night, Anu."

Before she could say anything, Rahul smiled and went to his room.

She liked Rahul saying sorry to her, cajoling her, and finally complimenting her. "I love you, Rahul," she said. I hope one day you will love me as much as I love you.

Whenever Rahul and Jiya were alone in the house, Abha would deliberately go out of the house or lock herself in her room. She was fully engaged in the work of igniting suppressed desires.

No one has the slightest hint of her bad intentions. For Vikrant, she was no less than a goddess. Whenever Jiya tried to talk anything about her, he ignored her.

Since a few days, Jiya has felt a change in her behavior. Even after spending the whole night in Vikrant's arms, her body expected more from him. She couldn't understand why this was happening to her.

Vikrant would often tease her. "Jiya, you are making me work very hard these days." It was embarrassing for her to hear. But what to do? She was helpless. Her need for sex was growing day by day.

What would she say to Vikrant about this because she herself did not know why her body was behaving like this?

It had been so many months since their marriage, but she had never felt like doing what she was doing now. The demand for her body was increasing, and she was not at peace until she was satisfied. It was such a personal thing that she couldn't share with anyone.

She was so embarrassed because of her increased libido that she couldn't tell her mother or her friend Neha. That's why she was upset. 

At night, Jiya was thirsty, and the water bottle was empty. When she went to fetch water from the kitchen, she bumped into Rahul. While she was in her see-through night dress, Rahul was only in shorts. The effect of the sweat shed in the gym was clearly visible on his body. He was in great shape, it was a treat for eyes.

Both of them didn't want to look at each other. She wrapped up her nightgown and spoke in a flurry.

"I was thirsty; I had come to get a bottle of water from the fridge."

"I was also thirsty and came here to get some water."

She could feel the glare of Rahul's piercing eyes on her body. Before Rahul could say anything else, Jiya walked away hurriedly.

As she reached into the room, she was breathing heavily. She drank a whole glass of water in one gulp. Thankfully, Vikrant was fast asleep, but today sleep was far from her eyes.

Rahul was also thinking about her. The more he tried to get away from her, the more she dominated his mind.

If a man could stop thinking, he would have become a saint. The heart had already become uncontrollable, and now the mind was also losing control. The desire to have her on his bed was at its peak. His condition was like being thirsty in the desert. Sometimes he felt that if this thirst was not quenched, he would die of thirst.

Jiya had started ignoring Rahul. There was a different sort of fire in his eyes—a burning passion—which she found herself unable to face. Even if he wasn't in front of her, she felt as if his eyes were looking at her body and touching her at places where only Vikrant could touch.

She was going through a plethora of emotions that she was unable to bear. She was trying hard to divert her mind from his thoughts. But still, they dominated her mind. When the storm comes, it comes and takes away everything with it.

A similar storm was waiting to hit Jiya's life. Her mind was being warned over and over again, but no voice was able to reach her heart.

Abha was calmly waiting for the storm to arrive. If a storm brings devastation for someone, it also brings the opportunity of a new beginning for another.

Soniyaa D. Jadhav

** Thanks for reading the story. Don't forget to vote, follow and comment.