Chapter 27

Chapter 27

"Nothing is permanent in life. Then what is the color? If it has descended today, it will rise again tomorrow.'

Jiya was trying to understand the meaning of what Abha had said. Did she mean that her relationship with Vikrant is not for ever; he may lose interest in her with time?

Since the beginning, she has never liked Abha. She always found her aura to be negative. She felt something was wrong when she first met her. The children had grown up, and there was no need for her in the house, yet she lived in the house with great authority, as if this house were hers. 

Many times she had thought of talking to Vikrant about it but could not because he felt that she had done a favor by bringing up his children. But it was her job, and she got paid a lot of money for it.

After thinking about Abha, Jiya's head began to ache. To change the mood, she thought to swim for a while. No one was at home at the time. She took off her bathrobe and went into the pool.

She was enjoying swimming with music. After some time, when Rahul returned home from the gym, he heard the sound of loud music. He was thinking in his mind where this loud sound came from because the children had left in the morning and Abha Aunt does not listen to loud music.

The sound was coming from the side of the swimming pool. Jiya was lost in her own world and was swimming. He hid behind the wall and watched her. After some time, she got out of the pool in red bikni and lay down in the sun with her eyes closed.

This was the first time he'd ever seen her like this. His mind was saying that it was wrong to look at her secretly, but his heart was not ready to hear anything. Her wet body in the sun was smothering Rahul's emotions. When the music stopped and Jiya's phone started ringing, Vikrant's phone was there.
The phone was on speaker.

"Hello dear, What are you doing?"

"I was swimming. I'm just sitting in the sun now. I wish! If you were also here, the fun of swimming would have doubled."

"I was thinking the same. I miss you. Come to the office in the afternoon. Let's go out for lunch."

"Okay, I'll be there."

Rahul was feeling jealous of his uncle's luck. Even at this age, he had found such a beautiful, attractive girl for marriage. While there was no dearth of beautiful girls around him, they did not have the fire that Jiya had. He wished! If he had met Jiya before, she would have been her girl friend today.

He came back to reality when someone patted him on the back.

He was shocked to see Abha standing behind him.

"Why are you hiding behind the wall?"

"It's none of your business."

Abba said it in a loud voice.

"Hey! Rahul, Will you jump into the pool or will you stand like a statue behind the wall?"

Rahul looked at her angrily, and Abha smiled and left.

Jiya quickly put on her bathrobe and started walking towards her room.

He started explaining himself: "I had just come from the gym when I heard the music and came here to see who was listening to the songs in such a loud voice."

"Why are you clarifying?"

"I don't want you to misunderstand me."

She didn't answer and went to her room. Even while taking a shower, she was thinking that it had been a long time since the music had stopped, so did this mean that he was hiding behind the wall and looking at me for so long?

He was not making eye contact while talking today. I have an eerie feeling. God, please prove me wrong. The way Abha was talking to him was also not looking good. Both of them together may create a problem for me. After so much difficulty, things have started to settle down between me and Vikrant. I don't want anyone to ruin that.

Rahul was furious. He was just watching, not doing anything. From nowhere, she came in between and embarrassed him in front of Jiya. I don't know what she would think about me after this. 

Rahul had fallen asleep for a while, but suddenly he woke up.

He was seeing Jiya's wet body even in his dream, and he was having sex with her. He was convincing himself that it was wrong; he should not think like that. She was not an ordinary girl; she was his uncle's wife.

"I don't know what happened to my mind. Instead of going straight to my room, I went towards the pool, and on top of that, Jiya also thought of swimming today.

Oh! Jiya What have you done? I can't get you out of my mind. It's all your fault. If you had not married, uncle, we would never have met."

Rahul was saving himself from being embarrassed in his own eyes by putting all the blame on Jiya.

No matter how much he argued, he could not deny that he had been attracted to Jiya from the beginning, and what happened today had served to inflame his simmering passions. He was afraid of her, of himself, and of his feelings. His life and his relationships could have been destroyed by his feelings for her. 

In a fit of rage, Rahul took the bag and went to his friend's place to stay for a few days.

Jiya had forgotten about Rahul as soon as she met Vikrant. After spending some time together, they went out for lunch. They were having a good time. After so many days, they got a chance to spend some time together. Both were happy.

The two were having dinner when Vikrant got a call from Mayank.

"Daddy, Rahul Bhaiya, is not picking up the phone. Where is he?"

"How do I know where Rahul is? Why's there so much anger in your voice?"

"He had said he would take me to the film after school, and he himself is missing now. That's why I am angry."

"Call Abha; I want to talk to her."

She was on the phone.

"Abha, did he eat lunch?"

"No, he insists he won't eat until Rahul takes him to see the film."

"Okay, try to convince him to have his lunch; I will do something."

He called Rahul, who picked it up after  a long ring.

"Why did you make a false promise to Mayank to show the film? Now he is not eating food."

"I had work to do, so I had to leave home. I'll talk to him now; don't worry."

Hearing Rahul's name, Jiya's mind had gone in a direction where she did not want it to go. It was uncomfortable for her to see Rahul hiding her like this.

Since then, they started avoiding each other, and only Abha knew the reason. The vibes coming from Abha seemed negative to her. She was worried about her and Vikrant's relationship.

♥️ Soniya Jadhav

** Thanks for reading the story. Don't forget to vote, follow and comment.