Cindy and William- Part 5

Cindy
*~*~*~*

Cole barged into my room, saying he wanted to go swimming. So we all got into the car and went to the store. One of them really needs a license soon.

While they went to go find some swim trunks, I was busy checking out the new, cute bathing suits.
Finding a bright pink one I really liked but also found a beautiful light blue one.
Eh, I can get both. Why not.

While going through the clothing racks, something caught my eye, a white lace cover up that look really light and flowy. Ooo, I can imagine this with a big sun hat. Now I need a hat!

After we got our bathing suits, I decided to get some summer foods.

"Why don't we go get some food, I'll make some platters. Nothing better than watermelon on a hot day!" I said happily.

While Cole and Peter were in the pool, me and William talked to each other. But I kept grabbing snacks and sipping on my drink, trying to distract myself. He looked so good.

I tried to keep up conversation, but then I would get so distracted looking at him. He was leaning back in his chair wearing dark blue swim shorts with a loose button up shirt, that had a tropical type pattern. It was unbuttoned, showing off his chest and of course he had nice abs. They were driving me insane.

He had some sunglasses that where laying on the table. But when I saw him with them on, I couldn't believe how good he looks. They fit him so well, dark like his hair.
Ughhh, he always had such dark hair. I wonder if he dyes it now? Mm, who knows. Glancing over to the pool, I guess the water will tell.

"Cindy?" He said, snapping me out of those thoughts.

"Hmm? Yeah?" I asked confused.

"Eh, never mind." He said, shaking his head and looking away.

Taking another sip of my drink then looking at the boys. "Uh, why don't you get in the pool with the boys?" I said.

"I guess I could. Why not use the pool. What about you?" He said.

"Oh, no. I'll just sunbath for awhile." I said.

"Why? There's a great pool right there." He said motioning towards the shimmering pool.

"It's just what girls do." I said.

"Alright. But if your going to wear a new bathing suit, it should at least touch water once." He said with a chuckle then got up.

"Maybe later." I said, taking another sip to hide my smile and blushing face.

"Oh, your getting in now. What took so long?" Cole asked grinning, while Peter splashed at him.

"Well it's a nice pool and it's hot out." William said.
"And I like the water, unlike some people." He said, glancing over at me.

Cole's pov
<><><><>

We got this inflatable basketball and net for the pool, so we threw the ball around, but we're basically playing monkey in the middle now.
I could tell Peter was getting upset by it.

"Why don't we play something else?" I said.

"Alright, like what?" William asked.

"Uh, how about the dive sticks. Peter can throw them into the pool and we can see who gets them the fastest." I explained.

"Your on!" William said confidently.

"Alright, we'll see." I said. Peter grabbing the sticks and threw them into the pool.
Me and my dad started on one side of the pool then swam over to the other side, quickly diving to get as many as we could.