Cole and Peter- Part 7

(Photo not mine, from Pinterest.)
[Video added, enjoy 😉]

—————

Cole's pov-

I wasn't expecting what happened last night. Keith seeing me and Peter together, saying I liked him, and cuddling with him. I felt so uncomfortable on the floor and I couldn't resist being next to Peter. I mean he was right there. So I got on the be with him, even though It's, my bed. What If...I called Peter mine? I had my bed and I- would like Peter to be mine. If that's what he wanted. Did he want that?

I sun was shining though the window, so I slowly opened my eyes. Waking up with the sun In my eyes was kinda painful, but Peter was still In my arms. He looked so comfy and peaceful. I couldn't help but smile while staring at him.

The sun hit him perfectly. His freckles stood out, his ginger hair looked golden, and he was relaxed, for once. Seeing him relaxed made me feel so good. He felt safe enough with me around him, so he could relax and sleep.

He was facing away from me, looking so cute. Looking at his hair, I just wanted to touch It. So I put my hand In his hair, rubbed his head, played with his ginger curls. He was still asleep, I didn't want to wake him up yet. But If he did wake up right now, he would probably like It.

I forgot that Keith was still here as he moved around on the make shift bed, laying on the ground. I looked to see If he was awake yet, but he was still asleep too. Which means that I could cuddle with Peter without him seeing us. So I stayed like that.

Peter mumbled and turned towards me, he was starting to wake up, but I could tell he was too sleepy and comfortable to get up yet. I moved his hair off his forehead to place my lips on him. He Is just so, adorable, ugh. Why didn't I notice that sooner?

I heard Keith yawn then he sat up, rubbing his eyes and stretching. So I leaned up to look at him as he looked around, then down to the floor where I was supposed to be sleeping. His gaze turned towards me with a smirk on his face. I was still holding Peter, but who cares. It's to early for anything to matter. I rolled my eyes at him, then laid back down next to Peter.

Keith got up to go to the kitchen. Since me and Peter we're together he probably wanted to get away for a minute. Which meant I got Peter to myself too. Yeah we were together all last night, but still...I didn't want to leave him.

He yawned and opened his eyes slowly, sleepily saying "Mm, Cole?"

I looked at him "Yeah?"

"What are you doing here?" He said and rubbed his eyes.

"I'm laying down In my bed. Which happens to have you In It. Not that I'm complaining." I said.

Peter looked around the room, noticing that Keith wasn't there. "Did you sleep next to me the whole time?"

"Yeah, I slept well. I'm guessing you did too, huh?" I said while looking at his sleepy self.

"Yeah. I slept good." He said quietly and stretching. I guess he had a morning voice, but not a really deep voice. It was softer and quieter, since he just woke up. Do you think he liked my voice? Does he think my voice Is attractive?

"Your welcome. See you slept good because of me, so I deserve a thank you." I said.

He looked at me "Be quiet. I don't wanna get up yet." He mumbled, turning on his side.