Cole and Peter- Part 4

(Not my photo)

—————

Peter's pov-

A few days later.

Me and Cole laid next together for awhile, until It got late.

"Well, I think It's time you get headed home." I said as I got up.

"Do I have to?" He asked.

"You've been here all day. It's time for you to go home." I said.

"Mmm, maybe." He said and stretched.

We both went downstairs, I was thirsty so I got a water bottle from the fridge and handed Cole one.

"Well, since you two are down here now. Does that mean It's time for dinner?" My mom said as she walked to the kitchen.

"Yes please." Cole said then looked at me, then to my mom. "Is It alright If I stay for dinner?" He asked my mom.

"I guess you can. But ask your mother first." She said.

"What, no. You need to go home. Your mom Is probably making dinner for the two of you. Are you going to make her eat alone?" I said.

"I'll ask her and see what she says." Cole said then called his mom.

"What do you want for dinner then?" My mom asked me.

"I don't know, just something good."

After being on the phone for a few minutes Cole walked back to the kitchen.
"Alright, well my mom said I could stay. So, your stuck with me Peter." Cole smiled.

"You two spend so much time together, so I don't get why you don't want him here for dinner." I mom said to me.

"Yeah, but It's different. He's been here all day and...dad doesn't like him to much." I said.

"I'm sure he'll come around. Let's figure out what to make." My mom said.

We grabbed some ingredients and figured out something to make with them.
And my dad eventually got home.

"I'm home!" He said as he walked In and kicked his shoes off. "Hey, honey. Peter, and...Cole. What are you doing here?" He said In a confused and annoyed voice.

"He's staying for dinner, honey." My mom said and walked closer to my father. "Be nice." She whispered.

We all sat down and ate. My dad and Cole started talking and he seemed to warm up to him. Maybe they could finally get along.

After we finished eating, me and Cole walked to the door.
"Alright, I'm finally leaving. Happy now, Peter?" Cole said sarcastically.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll see you tomorrow." I said as I gently pushed him towards the door.

"Ugh, school. Goodnight Peter." He said. He looked at me as If he wanted to hug me, but not In front of my parents.

"Goodnight, Cole." I said then closed the door behind him. Did I miss him as he walked away?...yes. Aaand, I'll probably end up dreaming of him. I mean what...you didn't hear that. I wasn't thinking of that...um. Goodnight.

—————

Well It was morning now. And school again. So early and so many people. But at least Cole will be there. I ate breakfast, grabbed my bag then walked out surprised to see Cole already outside my house.

"Um, hello. Why are you up so early?" I asked him.

"Ah, I figured I had to get up anyways, so I looked forward to seeing you. It was easier getting up on the island than It Is for school. But at least you make It better." He said and we started walking to school.