The Dinner Party

[Not my video or music]

This was a idea/request by Blankbee27

I might write some request if anyone wants. Well, as long as I like the idea and feel like writing, then I'll do it I guess.
So if you have an idea and would like me to write it, then you can request. I may or may not do it.

(Felt like a fun thing to write and it's a longer chapter! 🎉🥳)

{There *may* be a twist...}

________________

Cole's pov
<><><><>

"Cole, come here. Look at Toby!" Peter said happily.

"Aww, look at him." I said with my voice going into a higher pitch.

Toby was playing with one of his toys, Peter would throw the little mouse and Toby would run after it, then bring it back.

"I've never seen a cat play fetch." I said, kneeling down next to Peter.

"He's pretty special." Peter said.

"So are you." I said.

Peter tried to hide a laugh as he looked away, "That was so corny."

"Yeah, but it's true." I said, going for a kiss.

That got interrupted. Like always.

—————
[Message from Garvey]

{Garvey} Hey, Cole! I don't know if this is a bad time or if you'll be busy. But would you like to come over for dinner? We want to celebrate.

{Cole} It's alright. That sounds nice, just tell me when and we'll be there.
What's the celebration?

{Garvey} Good to hear! It will be tomorrow night, at 6:00 pm. And all of you can come over.
I'll tell you later.

{Cole} Okay, we'll see you then, Garvey! 😄

—————

"Well it looks liked we're going to be busy tomorrow night." I said.

"Why's that?" Peter said, still playing with Toby.

"Garvey invited us for dinner." I said.

"Oh, okay." He said.

Looking at him, with a big smile plastered on his face. He always smiled when he looked Toby.
Having a pet around definitely helps people feel better. I should have gotten a pet years ago.

Peter's hair was always so cute and messy, I couldn't help but love it. And his freckles proudly showing up as he smiled.

"Can I have that kiss now?" I asked.

He looked over at me, "Mm. Good idea." He said then quickly kissed- Toby? Wh-what about me?

"Uh, hey! What about me!?"

He laughed a little, "Alright, come here." Putting his hands on my face, pulling me closer.
No matter how many times we kissed, the spark was still there. The warmth of our lips together, the passion and love we had for each other and everything else disappeared.

🍂

The next day,

Walking into the kitchen to get some more water and sneak a snack.

My mom was leaning against the counter, doing something on her phone.
"Cole! Your not eating before we go to dinner!" She yelled as I tried to grab something.