Bonus Chapter

This is a small cute chapter, based off of tsbenthusiast characters instead of mine.

I love reading how they write TSB characters, we both have our own interpretations of them.
Please go check out their stories!

If you love TSB (Touching Spirit Bear) you'll love to read more about them! 🫶🏻🐻‍❄️📖

~~~~~

Peter's pov

I woke up and basically texted Cole immediately, we usually are talking together almost 24/7. He's definitely kept me up before or suddenly woke me up because he wanted to know what would happen if he ate a acorn or how do giraffes sleep.

But I love this idiot.

Walking over to his house, staring down at my phone since he kept texting me, but I kept stumbling down the sidewalk. At least no one was around to see.

At this point I didn't bother knocking, just opening the door and walking in.

Cole was suddenly in my face, "So you agree right!? I'm not crazy, and it shouldn't be an unpopular opinion! Don't you agr-"

Walking past him, ignoring whatever's gibberish he was saying, going straight to the kitchen.

Cole would get on different tangents, making me zone out. I didn't mean to, I wanted to listen to him...but, it was soooo boring. And sometimes I don't think he's even speaking English.

I went to the kitchen to make a cup of tea. I've never had tea before, until one day Cindy made me a cup. Her and Cole started drinking tea.
Like old people, ha.
But I've been enjoying it. Plus it helps me calm down.

Mmm, a warm cup of tea. What am I, British?
Laughing to myself.

"What are you smiling about?" Cole asked.

Oh, he saw that!? Uh...um... "Nothing." I said shyly, shaking my head.

"Right...." He said, stepping closer, hugging me from behind, his head resting against my shoulder.

"Mmm, this is so peaceful right now." I said.

"Mm, hmm. Reminds me of the island." Cole said.
His big, warm arms wrapping around me. My warm cup of tea in my hands. This is great.
It's easy to forget how peaceful and quiet the world is when your away from the city.

Maybe one day... maybe one day we'll live out in the country. Away from everyone. But not somewhere as cold as Alaska! Ugh, I shuddered at the thought.

"Hey! Yo! Where everybody at!?" A loud voice yelled out, barging in.

"Ughhhh. Of course." I mumbled, leaning my head back onto Coke.

"It'll be okay, baby." Cole whispered to me, then kissed my cheek before walking over to Keith.

"Aye, man. What we doin today?" Keith said.

"Um. We didn't have anything planned. Why are you here?" Cole said with furrowed eyebrows.

"To hang out, duh. I'm bored. Do you have any food?" Keith said, walking past Cole to get to the kitchen.