Edwin and Garvey Visit

[Photos not mine, of the beautiful Spirit Bear]

Peter's pov
*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Something was off about Cole the whole day, it was worrying me that it didn't go away. He didn't want to tell me, but it made him cry. So what could be that bad?
We ended up cuddling and watching a show, it was really relaxing and it made him feel better.

Maybe he'll be okay tomorrow. I just want to sleep right now, cuddling with Cole. And Toby. Both are adorable.

🍂

Cole's pov
<><><><>

Peter was so warm and cuddly, I didn't want to ever get out of bed again. Toby stayed with us most of the night, of course he had to nestle in between us, or lay on my face, but it was all worth it.

Me and Peter were laying together comfortably, until a sudden hit of cold water woke us up.

"Ah, what the-!?" We both screamed out, as the cold water shocked us awake. Jumping up and turning to see what just happened.

I looked up to be surprised and confused, "Edwin!?"

"Good morning, boys!" He shouted out happily. Holding a now empty cup.

"Of course, who else would it be." I said sarcastically, getting out of bed and hugging Edwin.

"It's good to see you. Where have you been all this time? Why didn't you visit sooner?" I asked.

"I've been living my own life. Away from the city." He said. "Why don't we go downstairs, make some breakfast and talk about everything that's happened since we last saw each other." He said with a smile.

"Alright. But did you really have to wake us up with cold water?" I said annoyed, with the cold water soaking my clothes. At least it was only a cup and not a whole pond.

"To remind you of the island. And it was fun." Edwin said chuckling then walking out of the room.

"Ughhh." Peter groaned. "I hate waking up suddenly. That was rude."

"We haven't seen Edwin in awhile. It's nice." I said smiling.

"But cold water? He didn't even say anything to me!" Peter complained.

I sighed, "Peter. Relax, baby. Let's just go get some breakfast."

"Can we change clothes first?" He asked, pulling at his wet shirt.

"Yeah." I said then grabbed us some dry shirts.
Watching as he pulled off his shirt, showing his naked chest.

"Cole."

"Hm? What?" I asked in a dazed state.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked, still shirtless.