Cole and Peter- Part 3

(Photo of Kerplunk game)

Peter's pov-

No...I didn't. No way. I didn't dream of him. It was a nightmare. Yeah, that makes sense. Why would I possibly dream of him? Ugh!...I probably was only thinking about him because he was joking about It last night. That has to be why.

Ugh. Why would I even think about that anyways.

I was In Cole's bed, laying down beside him. We were joking around then he grabbed a pillow and pushed It against me. I tried to push him away but was laughing to much and he jumped on top of me. We were both laughing and play fighting each other.

We were so close together and then all of a sudden he leaned down to me. His lips pressed against mine, my eyes closed and I pressed against him. I put my arms around him and my hands In his hair.

Next thing I knew I was drooling on a pillow. 🤦‍♂️🫠 It was so embarrassing, why would I dream about that!

I got up to get some breakfast, then went back upstairs to take a shower and change. I was trying to decided what to do. School was tomorrow so maybe I should do some work, study or read a book. But that thought got interrupted.

——————————

[New Text]

{Cole} Good morning Peter. You sleep well? It sucks that school Is tomorrow. I don't really wanna go back, but I guess It's been a bit boring staying home.

{Peter} Well I was about to study, so don't interrupt me.

{Cole} That's no fun. And you better not have dreamt of me lol.

{Peter} I didn't, now leave me alone. Oh and fun fact, dreamt Is the only word that ends In mt. You should do some studying and you might learn stuff like that.

{Cole} Okay, that's interesting. But I don't like studying. And we always study together.

{Peter} You can study by yourself, I need to concentrate.

{Cole} So your saying you can't concentrate with me around? 😜

{Peter} Shut up, I said leave me alone.

{Cole} Fine, I'll come to you then.

{Peter} No, don't do that.
{Peter} Seriously Cole, don't.
{Peter} Cole! You better not. I need to focus and my parents don't really like you over anyways.
{Peter} Cole?

{Cole} Yeah, that's my name, don't wear It out. I'm sure I could get your parents to like me one day. But I guess I can stay here, I don't have to study and I don't have to put clothes on. And so you can't make me read a book.

{Peter} I will make you read a book eventually! You need to study, or I will always be smarter. Also why aren't you wearing clothes?

{Cole} Oh so that's the only thing you think about, huh.

{Peter} Shut up! And let focus.

{Cole} Your the one that keeps texting me...

"Ughh. Why Is he so annoying!" I said putting my phone down and sighed. And why do I keep thinking of him...I mean I like hearing his voice and he looks good without a shirt...What no! Stop that. Ugh. Just do some studying.

I stayed at my desk for awhile and looked over my homework, I finished It all but I needed a reminder of everything again. I was writing something down when I heard my door open.

"Aw, dang It. I was trying to scare you." I heard someone say.

I turned around to see Cole standing at the door. He walked over to me.