𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩: 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧.

TRUST EXERCISES
       R a d i o a p p l e

                            TRUST EXERCISES                                R a d i o a p p l e

Lucifer was enjoying himself, more than he thought he would for sure

Lucifer was enjoying himself, more than he thought he would for sure. The loud chattering mixed with the bright and colorful lights beaming down on the dancing sinners was lively. The strong smell of bitterness and alcohol, along with the scent of sweat lingered throughout the building. Angel, with the occasional leaving Lucifer to go get more drinks, stayed along side the king. Lucifer wasn't quite a dancer besides slowly rocking his head side to side. On the other hand, Angel was getting into it. "Don't be so tense! How else will ya sleep with some loser?" Angel swung his arm around Lucifer, squeezing him in close. "Oh— I don't plan.. on sleeping with anyone." Lucifer chuckled awkwardly. "Huh. That's understandable. I would.. but ya know. I've tied the knot with husk." Angel smiled, he raised his plastic red cup to his lips before dropping it in the floor. The spider like demon left Lucifer to go get some more drinks for the two. Lucifer sighed, he had already had a couple drinks, and he could honestly feel it to a slight. Angel arrived with the two drinks, handing one to the king. "Hey Angel, I'm gonna go outside for a second." "Oh? Alright then."

With that, Lucifer found himself outside, the cold breeze passing through his body. It was refreshing. "Ahh... I wonder what it'd be like going to a club with Alastor... would he even enjoy that?" Lucifer asked himself, tilting his head. He pulled out his phone from his back pocket, the yellow and pink light casting over his face. Lucifer smiled at the sight of him and his daughter, embracing, set as his lock screen. The angel exhaled, "I'm sure she misses Lilith..." his breath hitched. "I feel kinda guilty... getting over her mom.." Lucifer swallowed, before shutting his phone off. He looked back at the former events. Lilith leaving that one day, he had expected his wife to return, but she hadn't. Then his memory flashed forward to Alastor apologizing. It seemed... informal and insincere. Though, he was a psycho-path. Maybe it was as sincere as he could get?

Lucifer shook his head, "ah... what am I thinking." "Ya' okay, Lucifer?" He was quickly caught off guard by the voice of Angel. He flinched, "oh- uh yeah. I was just thinking.." The fallen angel rubbing his arm. "Yeah? Ya' can talk to me ya know." Angel rested against the wall of the building, standing next to Lucifer, staring down at him. "Well... Alastor apologized, but.. I dunno..." Lucifer shrugged. Angel scoffed, "him? Apologize? That's new." He remarked. "I told him to prove it. But I don't know if he will... I'm kinda regretting it..." Lucifer sighed, disappointedly. "Why are you regretting him? Ya just being assertive." Angel asked. "Because... what if he doesn't prove it? We just leave our relationship at that? We don't talk anymore?" He sniffled.

Angel placed his hands on Lucifer shoulders, "listen... I don't like Alastor but uh.. give him a chance.." he comforted Lucifer. "Alright..." the king wiped his eyes.

After a couple of hours of partying the two made their way back at the hotel. Lucifer rested on his back, staring up at his ceiling. "Tired, my friend?~" a familiar voice chuckled. Lucifer quickly sat up, his eyes wide and his teeth gritted. "Shit... what is it Alastor?" He spoke annoyedly. Though, slightly hopeful that maybe the radio demon had given their last conversation some thought. "I missed you~."

Lucifer's face went flushed. A slight golden undertone blushed beneath his skin. "Sure you did." He rolled his eyes, trying to keep himself together. "Hm. Why must you doubt me?" Alastor sat on Lucifer's bed. "Hah. You really are a joke."

Alastor cocked his head to the side, "this is all quite new, to me. I've given it some thought, on how to go about such things." He began, "if you are willing, my king, please take into consideration, a more former... apology." Lucifer furrowed his eyebrows, fixing his posture, his attention sat directly towards Alastor. "I'm more sorry than I knew I was. Though it pains me to say such! I am quite guilty... of using you in ways. If you will let me, I would like to pursue something more with you." He spoke with a softer tone than usual, yet still muffled by the static.

Lucifer gulped, "okay.." "hm?~ okay, as in?" "I forgive you... and I'll let you 'pursue' me..." he spoke slightly shakily. Alastor's squinted his eyes. "But you couldn't have chosen a better place to do this?! My bedroom?! Can't you be a bit more romantic?" Lucifer scolded playfully. The radio demon chuckled, "spare me, my dear." Slight chills trailed down Lucifer's spine. His already pink cheeks, warming up to a slight red. "Gah..." he swallowed, Lucifer turned his head around and opened his arms. Quickly met with the embrace of Alastor's body against his. "I'm happy..." Lucifer slightly teared up. It was exciting, to be in a relationship again. To love again.

The radio demon lifted the king up, and into his lap. Their lips locked. A small trail of saliva separating the two. "Are you sure about this..." Lucifer asked. "Do not worry about my decisions." Alastor reassured him. Lucifer nodded, "okay... okay..." his breath was shallow. Before quickly sealed by another deep kiss. It felt more loving than the others, the meaningless ones from beforehand. This one had meaning, it had love.

"Thank you. Lucifer."
"Agh... you're something."