𝐇𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒+𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓

Hello everyone! I'm announcing that this story is going on Hiatus. I'm sorry, but! I've not been feeling well and mental health matters!!

So understand or not,,,, I'm not sure when it'll be back. It won't be too awfully long don't worry.

Lots of love!! -chi chi ^_^

Here's a small wholesome radioapple one shot for you guys + some cute head cannons <3

Also thank u for 10k reads !! It means a bunch

.   .   .

                         TRUST EXERCISES
                              R a d i o a p p l e
One shot

                             TRUST EXERCISES                               R a d i o a p p l e                                      One shot

Lucifer slowly hummed and rocked his hips left and right

Lucifer slowly hummed and rocked his hips left and right. Lifting up the heavy cast iron pan to flip the cooking batter. "Lucifer~" two hands wrapped around his waist. "Ack! Alastor don't creep up on me!" Lucifer flinched before bopping the radio demon with his spatula on his head. Alastor sighed. He rested his chin on Lucifer's head. "Anyway, do you want any breakfast?" The fallen angel asked. "I'm quite alright. Is this for Charlie?~" he asked, before dangling one hand on Lucifer's shoulder, keeping the other at his waist. "Yep!" The king grinned. Lucifer looked up at Alastor. "You're so touchy, off, off, off!" He squinted his eyes. "Oh, but I woke up alone~, why is that, dear?" His voice rippled. "Because, I wanted to make food for Charlie and Vagatha! I can't stay in bed till 11pm with you every morning!" Lucifer smacked at Alastor's hand. The king sighed.

"Dad, Al!" Charlie ran up to the two men, quickly hugging them. "I'm surprised 'Al' lasted." Vaggie spoke from behind. "Really? I thought it was cuter than papa..." Charlie hesitated. The former exorcist shrugged. Charlie loosened out of the embrace. "Anyway! How do you guys feel about a board game?" The princess smiled. "Of course, char char! What were you thinking?" Lucifer asked. "How about... beat the demon?" She suggested. "Me and Al, versus you and Vaggie?" Lucifer slyly grinned. "Perfect! You're on." Charlie went to go set up the game.

After Charlie and Vagatha had eaten, the four of them sat around a low coffee table on the ground. Lucifer quickly rolled the die. "Hah! 6!" He slammed down a card, before leaning into Alastor who had his arm wrapped around Lucifer. "Dang it!" Charlie pouted. "Vaggie, do you have anything?" She stared at her girlfriend. "A 7." She raised an eyebrow before slapping the card on top of Lucifer's. "Shit!.." Lucifer bit at his finger tips. "Dad, you know the rules! No cursing in the hotel anymore!" Charlie tilted her head. Lucifer sighed, "Babe?" The king looked up at Alastor. "Wild." His grin slit across his face before sliding the card onto the board. "Noo!! Aaa... we never win this!" Charlie rested her head back. "That's because you don't know the rules, hun.." Vaggie comforted her. "Aa..." she sighed.

Lucifer hugged onto Alastor. A happy smile across his cheeks. The demon hugged him back, falling onto his back. The king poked at Alastor's ears. "Refrain, Lucifer!" He pinned his ears back.

 "Refrain, Lucifer!" He pinned his ears back

Silly head cannons ^_^

names Alastor calls Luci:

(My) Dear, (my) darling, duckie, luci, my king,

Names Luci calls Alastor:

Al, babe, baby,

Lucifer kisses Alastor randomly, Alastor doesn't kiss back (he's not good at it)

Alastor wakes up every morning at 6am unless he sleeps with Lucifer (then they sleep in until 11pm)
Meanwhile Lucifer has the most jacked up sleeping schedule

Names Alastor calls Charlie:
Daughter, (my) love, (my) dear,

Lucifer forces Alastor to branch out and eat sweeter foods (literally anything besides deer or other demons....)
Meanwhile Lucifer literally eats everything and anything, besides actual demons.

Alastor keeps their room clean and organized,
Lucifer always messes it up after Alastor cleans it while he works on his rubber duckies
Alastor doesn't mind as long as Lucifer is happy with his creations, and just cleans the room again

Alastor and Vaggie go shopping together for their S/O's because the both don't know what too get

Lucifer and Charlie immediately know what to get their partners, and get them random gifts

Charlie sleeps with Lucifer and Alastor sometimes
(The absolute cutest father daughter relationship)

Lucifer always wants to cook food at the hotel while Alastor wants to eat out

Lucifer loves Keekee (the hotel cat :3) meanwhile Alastor is slightly grossed out by her

Lucifer buys flowers for his and Alastor's room, but
because Alastor doesn't like the scent, after a few days he secretly throws them out and replaces them with fake ones

Hope u like these!!! Also... they're all wholesome,, please don't take any of them the wrong way T_T