𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩: 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐥

TRUST EXERCISES
                          R a d i o a p p l e

                           TRUST EXERCISES                               R a d i o a p p l e

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Charlie paced back in forth in the middle of the lobby, her hands placed behind her back

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Charlie paced back in forth in the middle of the lobby, her hands placed behind her back. Her girlfriend, Vaggie, watched as Charlie made herself around the front of the lobby many times. "Babe... are you okay?" She asked sternly. "Right! Yes!" She quickly came to a stop. "I was just thinking! Dad and Al have been arguing... obviously.." She awkwardly chuckled, "And I was thinking... trust exercises would be a great great greaaat! Opportunity to build a friendship between them! Or at least stop the fights.." she laughed awkwardly once again. "Babe.. I love you but, there's no way those two would agree to that." Vaggie spoke up. Charlie faced the sitting back girl. "Well... I know it's not the right thing but... we won't tell them! Just slightly push them into it!" Her voice trailed off. Vaggie's eyes widened. "Are you sure, Charlie?" She asked, slightly sitting up now. Charlie slouched. "Trust me! It'll work! And it's best for the hotel." The slightly stressed girl grinned. "Alright babe.."

-

Lucifer passed around Alastor's door, like father like daughter. Unsure to go inside, he hadn't even knocked. Lucifer's feet pattered against the red carpet. Echoing up and down the hall. "Gahhh..." he groaned, coming to a stop. The king took a quick breath deciding to knock on the door. "Uhh.. Alastor?" He asked. Lucifer put his ear up to the door, only too hear a buzzing of static. "I know you're in there. I can hear you." Lucifer mumbled. Still receiving no response he took it upon himself to slightly open the door. "Alastor?.." he perked into the room. The air was suffocating, and Lucifer found it hard to breathe. "What the.." he opened the door slightly wider. The entire aura of the room seemed off. The distorted sounds went up and down in volume.

Once Lucifer could focus his eyes he noticed a body sat in the corner of the room, radiating a mucky glow. "Ala..stor?" The king walked closer to him. Greeted by the sitting down demons ever so wide grin, he was shortly slammed down by a tentacle. "Shit! I'm not hear to fight!" Lucifer grinned. He looked closer at Alastor, clearly not in a good state. The Radio demon's mouth had blood smeared under it. He would slightly regurgitate blood in a gagging action. "Fuck... I.." Lucifer crawled closer to him. "I really won that didn't I." He spoke with a guilted tone. Lucifer placed his hand on Alastor's chin, making the demons eyes go wide, slightly switching.

The king moved Alastor's chin, side to side slowly. "I'm going to heal you. For Charlie's sake." He rolled his eyes, still having an overwhelming feel of guilt. Lucifer placed her hands on Alastor's chest. The demon stared in both humility and rage. Unable to do anything, Alastor let it happen. A bright yellow light glowed beneath Lucifer's cold and pale palms. Alastor took a sharp breath. His opened wounds quickly closed, and healed right over. Alastor looked at his body, he felt energized suddenly. Lucifer fell back, his energy completely drained. The demon stood up, towering over the fallen king. "Ah... thank you. old chum!" His static filled voice rang sharp. "Agh... don't mention it.." Lucifer heavily breathed. "It seems you're out of energy, weak are you?" The demon asked, peering over him. "A lot coming from you.." Lucifer tightened his stomach. Squinting his eyes up at the demon above him.  

"What was with the sudden change in heart, my friend?" Alastor's eyes squinted, with his smile strained. Lucifer rolled his eyes, "Charlie. She's tired of our fighting." Lucifer sighed in defeat. "Ah? She has every right to be mad over her dad fighting with a failure of a ruler." Alastor's radio like voice rolled into a laugh. "You shi.." a loud thud bounced around the corners of Alastor's room as Lucifer passed out, hitting the floor. The radio demon's eyes grew wide. His smile tightened in annoyance, and his eyebrows furrowed. The tall figure bent down and raised him into his hold. "What am I going to do with you." Agitation drowned his radio voice.

-

Lucifer's eyes squinted open, his back ached, and neck crooked. He was instantly greeted by an uplifting voice, "Dad you're awake!" Charlie leaned over the uncomfortably laying down King. Her grinned shined widely. "Alastor brought you down to lay down in the lobby!" She quickly clapped her hands. "Ah.. that's great honey." Lucifer was skeptical. He didn't trust Alastor. The man slowly sat up. "Goodness how does Angel sleep on this.." he groaned, stretching his back. "You know~ dad! Alastor told me you healed him!" Her voice squealed with excitement. "I did. But don't expect anything more please Char Char.." he gave a disappointing smile. Charlie grinned. "That's okay! Baby steps! I'm proud of you both." She grabbed his hand. "Thanks Charlie." He grabbed her hand back.

"Charlie dear! Your food is ready!" The static voice spoke from the kitchen. "Oh! Thank you so much Al!" Charlie quickly stood up straight. "Wait.. Alastor!? You made breakfast for Charlie?" Lucifer asked hesitantly. "Well, someone has to be her father." His smile grew, as he leaned down to Charlie handing her a plate of eggs and toast. "Thank you Al!" She tightly squeezed Alastor before letting go and sitting at the table. "You... I'm her father!" Lucifer growled. "Maybe act like it!" He chuckled.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐄𝐱𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 {𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐎𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐋𝐄}📻🍎जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें