𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩: 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲

TRUST EXERCISES
         R a d i o a p p l e

                            TRUST EXERCISES                                R a d i o a p p l e

Exhausted

Exhausted. The exact word to describe the King of Hell.

Waking up at three a.m was making his head start to spin. He was tired. Very tired. His head layed on his arms on the waxy bar. Leaving smudges on the counter. Husk watched the tired man as he wiped a glass with a red towel, lined with a black stripe. "The dancing wear you out?" The feline asked, breaking the silence. Lucifer look up out of his arms. "Gah..." he rubbed his head. "Charlie making you two dance is a laugh." Husk spoke deeply. Lucifer's head fell onto its side. "I just woke up to early is all." He moaned. "Is that so?~" a muffled over voice asked from behind. Husk rolled his eyes before turning away. Lucifer looked behind him quickly, met with shades of red. "Augh... yes." He flopped down into his arms once again. "I thought I heard something creeping around this morning. Maybe two something's, am I correct?" He breathed. Lucifer rolled his eyes.

Alastor's eyes widened before squinting, his smile slimming. "They're going to get stuck up there, if you keep doing that." His voice ended in a ripple of static. "As long as I don't have to look at you." Lucifer snarked back before slumping into his shoulders. The radio demon stretched his legs over the stool next to Lucifer and sat down, making his cane disappear into mid air. "Husker, get me a whiskey." He charmed, resulting to Husk groaning in aggravation before getting the demons drink. Alastor stared at Lucifer, his eyes glowing red. Til snapped out of whatever sadistic thoughts he had been thinking when a whiskey glass clanked against the counter. "Ah~." He hummed before bringing the class up to his curved lips. "Dad! Al!" A chirpy voice rang. Before both men were squeezed together. "AH—" Lucifer panted. Finding himself face to face with Alastor. Their eyes connecting. It was sudden, too sudden to react. "Everyone's going out to eat supper!" Charlie grinned, letting go of the two men. "Oh— honey that's great!" Lucifer nervously chuckled, scratching the back of his neck.

Alastor dusted his coat off and crossed his legs. "Why, that sounds fantastic, my dear!" He hummed. Earning himself a quick spiteful glance from Lucifer. "Yes! And I was wondering if you'd guys like to join us? I mean... we'd all reaally appreciate it!!" Charlie clapped her hands together. Alastor and Lucifer looked at each other, making quick contact. Lucifer squinted his eyes, and so did Alastor. As if it were  competition. The king swiftly turned towards Charlie. "I would love that char-char!" He smiled, hopping off the bench. "Great! And you Al?" She looked over at the sitting deer demon. "I wouldn't miss it for the world, darling~" He spoke through his radio like cane. "Perfect! We're leaving once everyone's ready!" Charlie mentioned, before scurrying over to her girlfriend. Lucifer turned his head to the demon. "You better not do anything tonight!" He snarked. Alastor's grin widened. "I wouldn't dream of it~." His voice vibrated. Lucifer looked the demon up and down, before stomping to his room to get ready.

Once Lucifer made it to his room he walked into his bathroom. "I mean I guess I could change it up once in a while..." He poked at his face, and brush his pale fingers through his golden hair. Lucifer found himself putting on a white dress shirt with suit pants and loafers. "Shit... I look super old don't I?" He nervously looked himself up and down in the bathroom mirror. Slightly gnawing at his golden undertone finger tip. "I don't wanna hold everyone up.. so it'll have to do." Anxiously he ducked his head to avoid looking in the mirror, already slightly conscious of his appearance. I mean, he didn't even wear his hat, the hat that made him slightly taller. The king walked downstairs, seeing everyone but Angel. "Daddy! You look amazing!" His cheerful daughter exclaimed, rushing up to him to pull on his white sleeve. "Ah... thanks char." He smiled gently. Lucifer looked behind Charlie, looking at Husk, Cherri, Vaggie, Niffty, and the deer like demon. "Phew..." he mumbled under his breath once he saw that others had dressed as casually as he did. Yet still changing up their appearances.

Once Lucifer looked back at Charlie he smiled, "you look amazing!" He looked at his daughter who was dressed in a black pantsuit, matching colors with her girlfriend who was in a black dress that flowed slightly above her knees. "Thank you!" She chirped. "We're just waiting for Angel now— Oh! There he is!" She smiled, seeing Angel quickly walk down the stairs. Clutching his purse on his shoulder. "That's everyone! Let's go." Vaggie said, in a slightly commanding tone. And so they left. Making their way to the Restaurant.

NOTE : The reason this chapter is so short is because the next one is going to be pretty long and this was just like a filler (?) almost?