𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩: 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐭

TRUST EXERCISES
                               R a d i o a p p l e

                            TRUST EXERCISES                                R a d i o a p p l e

Alastor, he didn't care for sweet things

Alastor, he didn't care for sweet things. Not in the slightest. His pallet consisted of bitter or savory foods. Though... there was that one tad of sweetness he couldn't resist. The Radio Demon sat emptily in his Radio shack. Usually he'd be in the mood to broadcast screams of sinners. The slight sob rested behind most of them, or the tone of terror echoing through their voice. It just wasn't doing it for him. "Quite the surprise you're becoming." He spoke to himself as he looked at the photo of the Lucifer and himself sent from Charlie. It was a printed out photograph with a silky finish, displaying the two from yesterday.

...

Lucifer squinted his eyes. "I guess I could see it... looking like an overlord couple. Or maybe from a pristine family?" He tilted his head, looking at the printed of photo. Lucifer's head fell into his palms, "I could never picture something so .. gross!" He fumbled at his small vocabulary. "I wonder what Alastor would say... probably something along the lines, "why, I'd never do such absurd things."" Lucifer mimicked Alastor's voice. "How annoying..." He mumbled. "Quite the mimicry I must say!" A radio like voice spoke from Lucifer, causing him to flinch quickly. "Shit! Alastor, what the hell?" Lucifer breathed heavily. Lucifer's eyes unsteadily roamed Alastor. "From a pristine family, you say? My heavens! I'm flattered." Alastor picked up the photograph from in front of Lucifer. "Eugh... don't get any ideas." The blonde rolled his eyes. Alastor silently placed the photo back down. "Don't you know, your majesty, walking out of someone is not well mannered." Alastor placed on arm on each side of Lucifer onto the desk the king sat at. Pinning the king to it. "What are you on abou— oh." Lucifer paused. "What did you expect! You think I want to be kissing you?" Lucifer asked with a snarky tone. "Ah. Is that so?" The radio demon slowly leaned closer.

Lucifer's posture broke. His eyes darted off. "I know you're just using me.. I'm not sure what for, but you're even more stupid if you think I'm gonna fall for it." Lucifer tried backing up. "You're correct." Alastor raised up Lucifer's chin. "I suppose it's taken a turn, no?" At that point they'd practically been breathing on each other. Before their lips touched. That was the tad of sweetness that Alastor could not resist.

The radio demons hand slithered down from Lucifer's chin and onto his neck. Causing the kings skin to slightly shiver. His fingers creeped under Lucifer's shirt, resting on his shoulder. The gentle kiss turned to a viscous bite, teeth sinking into Lucifer's bottom lip. Lucifer let out a helpless moan. Alastor then bared his teeth into Lucifer's neck, licking each drop of golden blood squeezed from his skin. Lucifer looked at Alastor, his eyes glazed in bloodlust. As if he wanted to maul the king right then and there. Lucifer winced, as Alastor bit into his flesh for a fourth time. Slowly, bite marks stamped all over his bust. The king let it happen. He wasn't sure as to why, but he did. His head fell back as he sat through Alastor ripping through his skin. "A.. Alastor that's enough.." He slightly mumbled as his put his hands onto the demon. Alastor stood up. Casting a shadow over Lucifer, his eyes peered through. Static flickered through the air.

Lucifer slowly healed, as Alastor's gaze stayed strong. The king stared up at the demon twitching before him. Static flickering off of him. A low and shallow hum vibrating through the room. Lucifer swallowed, it was scary.

...

"I'm so glad it's working!" Charlie gleamed, pacing around her and her girlfriend's room. "Yeah I uh didn't expect it." Vagatha sighed, as she sunk into the velvet couch in their room. "It's a little weird though, haha... their relationship." The princess came to a stop. "It's like they're... frenemies, haha? But... it's still weird.." she placed her hands on her hips. "No kidding." Vagatha rubbed her temple. "I've seen them you know... argue, under their breaths. But, then there was when they were still holding hands that one time." Charlie started pacing once again. Til she came to a stop and leaned back letting out a sigh. "I'm running out of ideas for trust exercises! And... I think I'm being a little obvious trying to push them more together, by always partnering them.." Charlie's voice ended in a crack. "Hun... it's alright. Don't push yourself." Vaggie opened her arms, receiving a soft and gentle smile from Charlie. She layed in Vagatha's arms. "I mean! Surely they could be great friends!—.. uh. Al and Lucifer..." Charlie groaned in a slight realization. "They have nothing in common." The two said in sync.

"It's like they have tension.. like uh.. a married couple but they're both cheating on each other, and know.?." Charlie tilted her head.

♡︎...

How this happened? Lucifer was clueless, yet he somehow ended up under Alastor. Shirtless. Without context, yes, it sounds a little weird. But he ended up caving to Alastor's stare. His smile. His expression. Lucifer whined and winced as Alastor gnawed into his sides, his chest, his neck. Everywhere he had access. Alastor was aware he was letting his greed take over. But he hadn't a care. One of his hands gripped through Lucifer's fingers. Holding him to the bed. Though he had Lucifer's consent, he didn't dream of letting him leave, not now.

Not ever. Not when Lucifer was right there, fully in his grasp.