𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩: 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡

TRUST EXERCISES
                      R a d i o a p p l e

                            TRUST EXERCISES                                R a d i o a p p l e

Hello everyone

Hello everyone... I want to make a slight TW... for smut. It's finally here.. please read with caution if that's not your thing! It'll be pretty short.

Lucifer's sickness had passed a day later. He was relieved, seeing how his immune system was great. But honestly. He felt even sicker. Under the impression that Alastor was coming onto him the day before. It scratched at his brain to say the least. Though, his bitten chest had already healed. Lucifer hadn't felt any sort of pleasure in that way since Lilith had randomly left him. And it left him unable to think of anything otherwise, he was ashamed. "Shit..." He gnawed at his finger tip, deciding on what to do. Lucifer, being king, found relieving himself immature. But he felt pent up. Locked in confinement. So... seeing it as the only way out. Lucifer locked his door.

SMUT ! CLICK OFF IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH IT !

"Fuck..." Lucifer hesitated. Before unbuttoning his blouse top. Looking down at the formerly bitten chest. His face went red, quickly Alastor had dominated every thought in his head. "Surely I'm not jerking off to that maniac..." Lucifer sighed. Before thinking of his appearance. His smell, the familiar and comforting one he wore. He mumbled under his breath before rushing to sit on his bed, unbuckling his belt, Lucifer's eyes drifted to his hard member. The king's face twisted into an embarrassed and angry expression. "Shit.." He groaned before wrapping his fingers along his erection. Moaning at the touch. The touch he thirsted for. "Mmn..!" Lucifer slowly slide his hand down, then back to the tip. Continuing to go back and forth, slowly picking up his pace. "Haa... huuff.." his breath quickened. Lucifer placed his thumb on his slit before finishing. Semen landing onto his bed. Lucifer fell down onto his bed, spreading his limbs out. He breathed Heavily, it wasn't enough. His body twitched all over.

Lucifer had gone the day avoiding everyone

Lucifer had gone the day avoiding everyone. He was humiliated to say the least. The fact he did what he did bugged him with regret. "Ah! Dad!" Charlie ran up to Lucifer. He quickly flinched, leaving Charlie's expression slightly confused. "Oh! Charlie!.. hi!" He spoke awkwardly. "Haa... I was wondering if you're up for a trust exercise!" She grinned. Lucifer let out a soft sigh. "I don't know if I'm up to it today... sorry char-char." Charlie frowned. "Are you sureeee~! It'd mean a lot!!" She pleaded. Lucifer's gaze softened. "I suppose I could.." He sighed. "Great! You're the best! Come over here with the others!" Charlie dragged Lucifer by the wrist to the lobby.

"This'll be super fun! So... we're doing a trust walk! You'll bring your partner to a spot of your choosing, in the pride ring! And everyone has to be back by two PM." Charlie clapped her hands. "A trust walk? Alright!!" Cherri grinned. "Hehe. I have the blind folds here! Also, I plan that we'll swap out tomorrow! That way you'll have more time to spend with your partner today!" Charlie passed out the blindfolds. Lucifer looked up at Alastor who had a blindfold in hand. His eyes darted to Lucifer. "I suppose we should get a move on, friend." Alastor's muffled voice spoke, as he leaned down. He brushed his fingers through Lucifer's blond hair, and the rim of his ears. Wrapping the blindfold around him. "Uhh.. Where exactly are we going?" Lucifer cluelessly asked, quickly cut off by being dragged by Alastor, who had taken him by the hand. "Shit!" Lucifer stumbled. "Be careful! We can not have any accidents, my friend!" The radio demon stood Lucifer up, grabbing him by the waste. The king shuttered, quickly flinching at the sudden touch. Alastor's face turned slightly confused. "Why, let's keep moving!" He started walking, holding the suddenly flustered king's hand. "Right... so can I have some direction? Like a hint on where we're going?" Lucifer asked. As his boots pattered against the ground. He heard nothing in return.

As the shorter soul followed to the taller one, he got to thinking about his earlier activities. How humiliating it was. Alastor was the last person he wanted to see, seeing as how he has rubbed off to him beforehand. Lucifer's face turned a light pink. His palms started to warm up, sweating at his joints. "You're sweating." Alastor pointed out. "The blindfold is just hot." Lucifer lied. As they walked down the streets of hell, a burnt and Smokey scent filled the air. Before he knew it was was tugged to a stop, crumbling onto Alastor's legs. "We're here!" His grin widened. "Can I take this thing off now?" Lucifer asked. "Hmm... I suppose." Alastor unwrapped the folded cloth from Lucifer's head.

"Uh... where are we?." Lucifer asked, looking up at a shabby yet fancy restaurant somewhere in Cannibal Town. "Why, one of my favorite places to drink tea!" He head his cane after dropping the king's hand. Lucifer's expression dropped, turning into a slightly annoyed look. "I don't really like tea." He looked up at Alastor. He simply squinted his eyes, before walking inside with his hands laced behind his back.

"Fuck..!" Lucifer whispered under his breath, before running up behind Alastor entering the building.

!" Lucifer whispered under his breath, before running up behind Alastor entering the building