𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩: 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝

TRUST EXERCISES
       R a d i o a p p l e

                           TRUST EXERCISES                               R a d i o a p p l e

As Lucifer layed quietly in his bed, his mind roamed throughout what had happened during the day. If anything he was proud of himself for making his daughter proud. The corners of his mouth slightly turned up. Leaving a soft smile that shortly faded after thinking of Alastor. The demon that thought as if he could walk all over the King of hell. Lucifer thought about it, all of it. From the whispering in his ear to the holding his hand. The king didn't find it funny, sure Charlie was watching but why did he keep gripping onto his hand afterwards. Lucifer rolled his eyes, before turning to the side. His eyes darted to his bed stand. A framed photo of him, Charlie, and his wife Lilith. A sad and lonely expression explored his face. "Mourning, are you?~" a statical voice asked. "AH!" Lucifer quickly jumped up shocked by the sudden presence. The tall and lengthy figure of Alastor leaned over Lucifer's bed from the side. "What the fuck! Why are you in here, being a— creep!" Lucifer stared the man up in down. Alastor's grin widened. "Quite the hairstyle, my king!" He let out a slight chuckle.

Lucifer's face instantly flushed up. He pushed down the two pigtails on his head down. "It was my Char Char. She wanted to do my hair so I let her!" Lucifer quickly looked away. "I see~" The radio demon stated from above. Soon enough silence filled the room. "Why are you in here! Get out?!" Lucifer shouted. Alastor's stare deepened into Lucifer's eyes. "Ah, I'm afraid I cannot! I am here to speak with you about Charlie." His words rolled off his tongue. Lucifer dropped his hands off his head, as he looked at Alastor, his attention fully grasped. The demon's smile widened. "Why, would you like some tea, my dear?"

-

There Lucifer and Alastor sat at a small table on a balcony. Lucifer's hair was down, but messier then usual. Alastor's expression was full of secrecy, masked under a smile, which Lucifer often thought about and worried about for Charlie's sake. "Right so... Char Char?." Lucifer blinked. The demon informer of him crossed his legs, lifted up a teacup and plate to his lips. He slowly sipped from the cup before placing it back on to the table top. "Well, I felt I should let you know her and I are going on a trip." He grinned. The king's expression dropped. His eyes widened and his eyebrows furrowed. "A trip?.." He murmured to himself. "I though it would be nice to take my dear, Charlie out of this stuffed up hotel, to an amusement park!~" his radio like voice ran around and through Lucifer's head. "No way." Lucifer's voice ended with an almost mocking chuckle. As if there was not a chance of the two leaving together.

Alastor looked down at the king who hadn't touch his tea yet. His smile tightened. "Whatever may be the reason you're nervous, my king?" Alastor's voice chirped. "You can't be serious?" The king leaned forward. The radio demon looked down at Lucifer. Squinted his eyes ever so slightly. "I don't trust you anywhere near Charlie." His tone riddled of seriousness and agitation. Alastor's eyes glowed, this is what he wanted. What he yearned for. The angered expression on the King's face. "Calm down, my friend!" Alastor straightened his posture even more.

"Charlie will be safe and sound in my care~" Alastor raised his hand to his chest. A sinister smile plastered onto his face. "You're crazy if you think I'll allow you to go to an amusement park with Charlie, alone." Lucifer leaned back into his chair. "Why ever would you say that?" The demon took a sip from his cup. The nightly wind grew stronger, and colder, brushing through the two souls. "You're joking." The smaller male laughed awkwardly. "You're insane!" He finished.

Alastor kept his expression same. Small sounds of static flickered through the air. "I care for Charlie as if she's my own. Nothing of the sorts would happen to her!" He grinned. "As if she's my own..." Lucifer's thoughts trailed. "As a father does!" Alastor continued. Lucifer's eyes widened. His fists curled. "I'm her father." He spoke sternly. The demon above his turned his head to the door. Squinting his eyes, then staring back at Lucifer. Lucifer's eyes scattered over Alastor, clearly angered. The demon stayed quiet. Before he could blink he was immediately pounced on by Lucifer. Pinning him to the ground and knocking him off the chair. "Take it back!" He commanded with tears forming in his eyes. Alastor grinned, clearly uncomfortable his eyes darted to the kings stomach. He looked back up at the kings emotional expression before kneeing him in his stomach.

Lucifer gagged at the sudden penetration. Covering his mouth he fell onto Alastor fully. "You shi.." a golden liquid fell from his mouth. Alastor's eyes went wide. The shimmering blood dripped onto Alastor's chest. A loud, buzzing and ear piercing static filled the balcony. "G̶̺̥̎̄͌͑͂̔̏̓̂́̈́͜͝͝͝͝ͅë̸͓̮͉͈͇͍̖͎̩̞͈́́́̋̇̾͋̈́̾͆͑͘͘͜͠͝t̸̫̫̤͕̳̻̰̣̭́̌̉͝ͅ. O̵̧̗͕̹̼̦̗̮̱̝͆͊́́̈̿̋ͅf̵̢̻͈̫̬̻͔̘̞͈̆̇̍̈̌͊ͅf̵̢̻͈̫̬̻͔̘̞͈̆̇̍̈̌͊ͅ.." Alastor spoke, his words unclear to hear. Lucifer quickly punched at his jaw. Rewarding him a crunchy and crisp sound.

 Rewarding him a crunchy and crisp sound