𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩: 𝐓𝐞𝐜𝐡

TRUST EXERCISES
R a d i o a p p l e

                            TRUST EXERCISES                                R a d i o a p p l e

C/N : hiatus?... I don't know her!! I WILL BE POSTING EVERY OTHER DAY FROM NOW ON!! This is honestly just a lot less stressful, and the chapters will turn out better/longer since I have more time now <3

 I don't know her!! I WILL BE POSTING EVERY OTHER DAY FROM NOW ON!! This is honestly just a lot less stressful, and the chapters will turn out better/longer since I have more time now <3

"Fine, I'll get with the producers about clearing up the situation tomorrow. Tomorrow!" Katie Killjoy, the voice of the news, sat back in her chair. "Finally! Thank you!" Lucifer jerked his head back.

It had taken what felt like hours to convince Katie, Lucifer was absolutely beat. Lucifer stood up out of his seat, which was sat across from Katie. He waved his hand and left, to be honest he didn't feel like saying another word to her.

The king made his way out of the radio station, he looked up at the sky. The moon had already risen, gleaming over all of Hell. Lucifer let out a sigh before taking out his phone. His eyes widened when he was met with four unread messages from Charlie reading: 'dad, when will u come back to the hotel?' 'Al is making supper!!' 'Dad I think I got food poisoning...' 'dad everyone besides Al has food poisoning.' A soft chuckle exited his mouth. Lucifer hesitated before typing back: 'I'll be back in a while Char char!! I'm going to some v tower, lol.', The king chuckled.  Lucifer tucked his phone back into his pocket. "Alright.." he sighed, "I guess I should get a move on." Lucifer finished.

The king's feathered wings sprouted from his back as he flew into the air. His eyes quickly darted to the large tower with three large V's that lit up a from a few miles off. It was four stories high, each roof lined with lights, topped off with a satellite raised to the red skies of Hell. "That looks like it'd be a V' tower.." Lucifer tilted his head at the obvious. He took off. Only a few minutes of flying passed, and he was there.  The king landed at the front of the building, met with two large doors. His attention slowly shifted to the large pink building beside it, reading in large letters: 'PORN STUDIOS' Lucifer gritted his teeth. "Oh-!" He awkwardly looked back at the doors in front of him. He cleared his throat before opening the doors. He was instantly met with drones flickering on the ceiling, a row of demons and sinners sitting in a large waiting room, and a receptionist scrolling on their phone. "Uh... hello?" Lucifer nervously walked up to the demon at the desk. "Hello, go wait in one of the chairs." They nodded their head to the chairs. "I'm looking for Vox, actually.. Maybe his name was Box?— no... Anyway. Where would I find him?" Lucifer asked. The demon looked up from their phone. "Do you hav— holy shit, the king of Hell? Crazy." Their eyes widened,

The demon picked up a red corded phone, raising it to their ear. They quickly typed in a few numbers and let it ring. "The king of Hell is here for you!" They spoke. Lucifer's face slightly twisted as he heard an array of shouting from the other line of the phone. The demon clacked the phone back into place. "He'll be down soon!" They grinned. Quick zaps of electricity flickered from one of the cameras in the corner of the room, before Vox appeared, standing straight up. "Lucifer! The king of Hell!" He hid one hid behind his waist, the other wavered in the air. The TV Overlord wore a slim figure which raised up tall. Lingering over Lucifer.

"Hi— uh! Vox." Lucifer awkwardly shot two finger guns at him. "Aren't you just amazing looking! The king of hell, himself! Quite the title!" Vox's grin spoke from his wide TV screen. He held out his hand. Lucifer shook it in response. "Why don't we go take this upstairs? I do have some questions!" Vox asked as he put his hands before his back. "Upstairs?- okay." Lucifer agreed. The king Followed Vox into an elevator and watched as he pressed the buttons. "I'm sure you're familiar with Voxtek, right?" Vox asked. "Oh, I'm not really familiar with it...?" Lucifer replied. "Seriously!?" Vox laughed. Lucifer felt slightly comfortable.

The doors opened as the elevator dinged. "Do you want any thing to eat? A drink maybe?" Vox asked as he walked into the large room. "I'm okay, thanks though." He replied. "Right, well! Take a seat!" The overlord pointed to the two blue velvet chairs separated with a low circle coffee table in between them. Lucifer stared around the room as he sat down. In front of him sat Vox. "You must be rich to be able to afford this?" Lucifer suggested as his looked at the large room. "Well the Vee's are very powerful, not to brag..." Vox chuckled.

Lucifer slowly nodded. "So... why exactly did you want me to come here—?" The king asked. Vox cleared his throat. "I'm sure you're familiar with the Hazbin Hotel! My drones have seen you going in and out of there, haha." He spoke, "how would you say it's going? The hotel? Many members?" He asked. "Let's see... there's maybe.." Lucifer raised up his hand, proceeding to finger count. "Seven? Eight, counting me.." He hesitated. "Wow! That's a bunch, just a lot, huh! Who all goes there? I mean anyone who'd wanna be redeemed right?" Vox asked. "Uh let me think... there's my daughter.. her girlfriend. The bartender.. Then Niffty, Angel.. then uh Alastor." Lucifer replied. Vox's grin widened. "WOW! Alastor! An overlord! That's crazy!" He leaned forward. "I, uh, guess?" Lucifer tilted his head.

"You must be close! I mean if you're staying in the same hotel!"

Lucifer shrugged. "I mean I guess... I'd say we're friendly to an extent?"

at the hotel

Charlie rubbed Vaggie's back as she hurled over a paper bag. "Aa... it's okay Vaggie." She comforted her. "My my! You're a mess! I had no intentions of this~" Alastor lifted his pointer finger to his mouth. "Hah, is if." Vaggie rolled her eyes. "Oh shoot! Dad texted me like an hour ago!" Charlie looked at her phone. "I'll be back in a while Char Char, I'm going to some Vee tower, el oh el." Charlie giggled. Alastor's face twisted. "Vee tower?~" he spoke through his teeth. "Apparently! I think I've seen it actually, the one with the big lights outside of it?" Charlie nodded. "Ugh, tha' vee's.." Angel looked as if he was on the verge of throwing up. "You know them, Angel?" Charlie asked. "Yeah, I work for one-uh' them sickos." He rolled his eyes. "I appears something has come up!~" Alastor placed his hands on his cane.