𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩: 𝐀𝐢𝐫

TRUST EXERCISES
                               R a d i o a p p l e

                            TRUST EXERCISES                                R a d i o a p p l e

C/N: Hey guys I just wanna say I do NOT SUPPORT VIVZIEPOP!!! I understand she's done some weird and fucked up shit, so I in NO WAY! Support her actions or her AT ALL!! I wish I knew more about the subject before writing this, and I'm super sorry! ...

C/N: Hey guys I just wanna say I do NOT SUPPORT VIVZIEPOP!!! I understand she's done some weird and fucked up shit, so I in NO WAY! Support her actions or her AT ALL!! I wish I knew more about the subject before writing this, and I'm super sorry! -with this, if you don't know the Vivziepop controversy I recommend doing some research on it!

- enjoy the chapter...

Lucifer panted, their breathing integrated together. The air was thick. Sparks of static flickered throughout the room. "Shit.." Lucifer ducked out of Alastor's grasp. He quickly darted out the door, his face was red. The king ran to his room. "Haa...uhh.." he panted. To be transparent, out of everything he had felt confused. Him and Alastor... that scum of an overlord, in his words, kissed. Once again. Out of all the demons, imps, sinners, and hellborn. Out of All the overlords. Hell, even the seven deadly sins. It didn't matter, just the fact it had to be Alastor. He was fumbled to Say the least. He felt... intoxicated. As if Alastor had been a drink he couldn't keep from. The king flopped onto his bed. An overwhelming feeling of pain washing over him. For one, Lilith. Two, Charlie. And three as if he had committed an unforgivable sin. The fact he had felt erotic, aroused, because of Alastor.

He gripped onto his hair, a slightly at his head, "Shit, shit, shit, shit!" He turned onto his his side, til he noticed, his clear erection. "Aaahhhgg... f-huh-ck.. nope! I'm ignoring it. I'm more... mature then this." Lucifer took a deep breath. "Alright.. maybe I'll do something to take my uh mind off this.." Lucifer then sat up, inhaled and exhaled, then sat at his workbench. "Uh, let's see.." He began toying with a rubber duck. A couple minutes turned into an hour, then an hour into three. At that point he'd filled his floor with scattered toy ducks around his floor. "Uh, sir? Are you okay.." Vagatha slowly walked in Lucifer's door frame. "Oh! Uh! Angel girl! Charlie's girlfriend!" Lucifer's clasped his hands together, "Uhh... Vaggie, sir." The former exterminator leaned on the frame. "Right! Yea, I'm okay." Lucifer spun around in his chair to face Vagatha. "Greaaat.. so uh Charlie wants you down stairs." Vagatha quickly walked away. Lucifer let out a soft smile before heading down.

"Char char?—" Lucifer's eyes widened as he came to a stop in words and steps. Alastor was dressed in a white dress shirt layered with a black vest, suited with a black tie. His sleeves were rolled up, revealing an arrange of scars plastered into his skin. He wore black suit pants, and black loafers. And to tie it all together his hair was pulled back, with his what Lucifer thought was hair, resemble ears even more. "What in the?—" Lucifer once confused expression turned into a mocking laugh. "You look so stupid!" He laughed, though it was a lie. He thought that Alastor looked phenomenal. "Oh, heavens. Spare me." The radio demon rolled his eyes as he spoke through his gritted teeth. "What do you think dad!" Charlie asked as she directed both of her arms pointing towards the upset overlord. Alastor crossed his long legs over one another. "Hah! Are you kidding? He looks like an imp rather then an overlord!" Lucifer crossed his arms, an obnoxious smile growing on his lips. Alastor directed his eyes away, being forced a smile he showed his expression through his gaze.

"Yea? Wella ya' next mista Lucifer." Angel Dust smirked, holding up a hanger with clothes draped over it. "Yay!! Photo shoot!" Charlie clapped her hands quickly before pushing Lucifer away into the guest bathroom with the clothes. "AA—" the door shut. Lucifer sighed as he looked into the bathroom mirror. "What the hell..." Lucifer then looked at the clothes that color matched with Alastor. He slightly blushed. "Hm.." Lucifer got dressed then looked into the mirror. Dressed in a short sleeve, white dress shirt with black overalls attached to his belt. That he wore looped through his black dress pants. "uhh.." he looked at his back seeing a fake, blond, deer like tail attached to his belt.

Lucifer walked out of the bathroom to see Charlie in awe. "You look fantastic! You're justtt... missing these!" The princess clipped on two blond ears that matched Alastor's on his head. "I— okay. What?" Lucifer covered his face in slight embarrassment. "You're doing a photo shoot! It'll be super fun!" Charlie grabbed his wrist and pulled him towards Alastor. "Alright! Sit on this stool." Charlie pointed to the stool next to the one Alastor was sat on. "Uhh..." Lucifer sat down, awkwardly facing away from Alastor. "Alright!" Charlie grinned.

 "Alright!" Charlie grinned