𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭

TRUST EXERCISES
         R a d i o a p p l e

                            TRUST EXERCISES                                R a d i o a p p l e

"How did this happen!?" Was Lucifer's exact thoughts

"How did this happen!?" Was Lucifer's exact thoughts. He was tucked into his chair at a the very long table accompanied by everyone, plus some. It was weird, and slightly uncomfortable. Lucifer was sat in between a random demon who knew Husk, and Alastor. "I thought it would just be the hotel members..." he drowned in anxiety and disappointment. Not to mention the fact he was sat next to the demon he hated most. But he'd try to brush it off when he leaned over to see Charlie laughing and smiling. Having a good time. It made him feel cozy, and slightly less nervous. Though, having to hear Alastor chuckle and speak throughout the night killed him a little. Lucifer raised his hand, catching the attention of a waiter. "Could I get a bottle of uh.. your strongest wine?" He asked, receiving a nod from the imp waiter. "Someone has no self respect ~." Alastor hummed under his breath, as if no one else but Lucifer could hear his words. "Shut up.." Lucifer mumbled. Once a glass bottle clinked against the waxy table, Lucifer gripped his fingers around the bottle and soon started to chug. Until he came to a stop when the bottle was grabbed away from his reach. "Have some control." Alastor's voice wavered with a slight static. "Rh!? Give it back! I'm the one paying for it!" Lucifer reached for Alastor's hand that stayed up in the air, raising the bottle up. "Trust me when I say, not a soul would like to see you intoxicated." The lengthy demon squinted his eyes.

Lucifer quickly looked around the room before pinching Alastor's thigh. The demons eyes widened, before turning to slits at Lucifer. "Refrain." He smiled. Lucifer repeated, pinching the demon's thigh once again. Alastor hit his leg against the underneath of the table. "Give it!" Lucifer somewhat gently smacked Alastor's arm. The radio demon's smile tightened, before bringing the bottle to Lucifer's lips. "Wha—" He was cut off, due to the fact a bottle was quickly shoved in his mouth. But he let it happen. He swallowed a few sips before it was taken away from him. Lucifer's face went flushed with his eyebrows furrowed, "augh..." he groaned, turning his head away from Alastor. The radio demon raised Lucifer's chin, wiping a little drip of wine off of his chin with his thumb. Lucifer's eyes scattered over Alastor. He wasn't sure if he was embarrassed or furious. Alastor's shadow dawned over Lucifer, his eyes glowed red through the dark shadow. It was a weird feeling. It was intimidating. Yet somehow, made Lucifer's insides go warm.

Then, Alastor looked away and started chatting with a random demon. "Huh..." Lucifer went blank. Keeping his eyes on Alastor. He couldn't find himself looking away. Maybe the wine was getting to him. He was a lightweight after all. For the king of hell, he felt helpless time to time. Pathetic even. It didn't help the fact he was frozen, staring at the radio demon, the one he despised so much. The one who he was scared that his daughter would choose in the end. The one he wanted to tear limb from limb. But, all he could think about what the somewhat comforting smell of Alastor. A slight smokey scent mixed with firewood. It was strong to say the least. He could smell it every time he was near. It was as if the aroma was familiar in a way.

Alastor looked over at Lucifer who has been staring holes into the side of his face. He made eye contact, staring into Lucifer's glazed over eyes. "How odd.." Alastor squinted his eyes. His red eyes, surrounded with his yellow sclera gleamed. "Unfortunate to say the least." Alastor's voice rippled, as he grabbed the bottle. Observing it. "I suppose as the king of Hell it comes with a territory, does it not?" He spoke through his cane. Before looking back at Lucifer who was slightly rocking side to side. Alastor got up from his chair, his eyes scouted for the imp waiter who had laced the king's wine. The next thing Lucifer new was that Alastor was gone. He felt... alone. As if he needed Alastor by him. "Heya, I uh hit ya car and needa take you to show you." A sinner spoke. His voice was slightly raspy, and his skin was dark grey. The king, he didn't know any better in his current state of mind. He walked to the restaurant with everyone. But he didn't know. "Ahh... Wokay." He mumbled, sloppily standing up and taking the sinner's hand.

Once Alastor made it back to the table, assumingely taking the waiter's afterlife, an expression of annoyance waved over him seeing Lucifer was gone. "This will not become of a habit." Alastor mumbled. Static flickered before he disappeared. The Overlord made his way to the parking lot, his eyes directed to Lucifer who has being pushed into a car. "I can take him from here, pal!" His smile turned sadistic. "Who the fuck is you? Ya work for Strider?"  The sinner asked. Alastor tilted his head. "Doesn't ring a bell~" He spoke through his teeth, keeping his smile intact. "Fuck! Hurry up back there!" A voice from the front seat complained. "There's an imp ova' here!" The sinner currently pushing Lucifer in the car spoke. "Shit. Whaddya—" The sinner in front seat opened the door, he was stunned. "You dick head that ain't no imp!" He shouted, his eyes were wide as if he was being eaten alive with fear. "That's the radio demon! Hurry the fuck up.!" He mumbled under his breath.
Alastor purely watched. "I suggest you do not drive off!" The demon's grin grew wide, inhumanly. "I told ya this was a bad idea!?" "It wasn't my idea ya cock addict!" The sinners bickered back and forth.

Tentacles grew from the ground, picking of the car and shaking it. Another tentacle caught Lucifer before he could fall, meanwhile the others beat the two men to a pulp. Alastor purposefully left them alive, in the worst state. Inches from death, just so they could suffer. It was a malicious act. And he wasn't sure why he had done it. Why he had saved Lucifer that is. For Charlie is how he justified his irregular behavior. Alastor steadied Lucifer onto his feet, only for him to fall into the radio demon's stomach. That's when he noticed, the sharp and golden line across his neck.

The shimmering liquid dripping from Lucifer's neck was magnetizing. The sinners had cut him, most likely to threaten him in their car. Alastor stood there. His eyes watched as the fluids fell. Slowly racing down his neck. Alastor felt patched as the sight. His cannibalistic stare melted into Lucifer. The king who was trying to not fall over. The radio demon watched as the cut healed itself back up quickly, the blood staying on his pale flesh. He couldn't help himself. It was irresistible.

The cold and damp feel of Alastor's tongue against Lucifer's skin so suddenly shot chills down his spin. "What are you.. doing?.." Lucifer mumbled. But Alastor didn't stop. He couldn't. The pure taste of angelic blood was heavenly. Enough to fulfill a cannibals desire. Lucifer moaned, "that feels weird.." he flinched. Alastor straightened up. He finally stopped leeching onto Lucifer's neck. Golden blood dripped on his chin as he peered down at Lucifer. His eyes full of thirst. Lucifer looked up at the demon, his head felt foggy and his vision was blurred. He simply smiled. As if he had just been given candy.

"How did this happen.." Alastor thought to himself.

" Alastor thought to himself