𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩: 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐧

TRUST EXERCISES
         R a d i o a p p l e

                            TRUST EXERCISES                                R a d i o a p p l e

Lucifer sat at the empty bar, on top of a bar stool next to Angel Dust

Lucifer sat at the empty bar, on top of a bar stool next to Angel Dust. Slowly caressing the rim of his coffee cup with his pale fingertip. "So, ya sleepin' with anyone?" Angel broke the silence. Lucifer's ace quickly grew shocked. "No! Me? I have a wife.." He awkwardly chuckled. "Yeah? I've uh heard Charlie mention her once or twice." Angel shrugged. Lucifer's face flew flushed. "Oh—. Uh. What does she say?" He nervously asked. "Y'i dunno.." he stirred his spoon around a little bit before taking a bite of cereal. Lucifer's face dropped. "Ah.. uh well you and.. Hust! That's cool. That's— yeah!" The king looked at Angel. "Yeah I was thinkin' about quitin' sex work for 'em but uh.." The demon went quiet. "Oh? I wouldn't expect you to quit what you love." Genuinely surprised his face wore a slightly shocked look. Angel put his hands behind his head, "Hah! Love? That job? Not a chance! I just have the body that sells!" Angel Dust's voice rolled into a purr as he stretched his long legs a onto the bar.

"Ahh..." Lucifer took a sip from his coffee mug. "Hey, Berry Bomb! That's cool, that she's uh staying here now!" The king looked up from his cup. "Cherri Bomb." Angel corrected, "Yeah! It's sick." He finished, his voice ended with a cackle. "Whaddya' do for fun? I don't see any of ya' friends comin' in and out the hotel." The spider demon bent his legs under the bar counter. Lucifer paused, a small feel of sorrow rushed over him. Angel gazed upon his reaction, quickly changing the subject. "So uh, what's with you and Smiles?" The demon asked, breaking the silence. Lucifer's face turned flushed. "That dick..." He mumbled. "Wowzers! You and him?" Angel's eyes grew wide. "HUH!? N-no?! I just meant he's annoying." The king awkwardly tucked his head into his shoulders. The spider demon got off of his stool, handing out one of his many long and fluffy hands, layered in black gloves out in front of Lucifer. The sitting man tilted his head. "Ya wanna go outside? Get sum' air?" He asked. Lucifer's head raised up, he nodded and took the waiting hand.

They walked on the slightly textured concrete sidewalk. A cigarette in Angel's hand, smoke blowing from his mouth. Easily belonging with all of the other sinners and souls wandering the trashed city in Hell. Lucifer's eyes roamed the city, how out of control his world had become. "Y'know.." Angel stuck his cigarette in his mouth before quickly taking it out, smoke releasing from his lips. Lucifer's head turned to the spider next to him, "Charlie, she's uh.. worried about ya'." A slightly softened expression grew on his usual perky face. The kings eyebrows rose. "With the uh, staying in ya' room a lot... the wound... and ya fightin' with mista' overlord.." Their feet pattered onto the ground before coming to a stop. Lucifer's hands tugged onto the spiders arm. "Is she actually?." A sudden concern rushing over him. "I mean, y'know Charlie." Angel Dust peaked down at the king, looking at him through his extra fluffy chest. Lucifer's eyes darted away from contact. "That makes sense... I didn't mean to worry her.." he gently gnawed on finger tip. "Ya'd make a power couple!" Angel shrugged. "That's my daughter!?" Lucifer was taken aback. "I mean Alastor, an overloads dick, gotta be big!" Angel laughed.

"No way in Hell! Literally!" The short male stood his ground. "Just sayin'!" Angel shrugged. Lucifer looked around, smoke floated in the air. Covering the view of semi close buildings. "The extermination really took a toll to this place, huh?" Lucifer sighed. "Ah yep. No worse then all the territory fighting before hand!" Angel shrugged with his two top arms, keeping his bottom two down. A slightly disappointed feeling sank in the bottom on Lucifer. Slightly plucking away from him.

Disappointment, it was going to be the death of him.