𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩: 𝐃𝐨𝐞

TRUST EXERCISES
R a d i o a p p l e

                            TRUST EXERCISES                                R a d i o a p p l e

Honestly, the entire situation was uncomfortable

Honestly, the entire situation was uncomfortable. Just a few hours ago the king was kissing the Radio Demon , and now he was sitting next to him both on stools in outfits they didn't like. "Fuck you." Lucifer murmured under his breath. "Hah. Can't you keep yourself quiet for once." Alastor mumbled through his teeth back. "Let me guess, you're just upset I ditched you, because I don't want to be kissing a radio frea-" They both quickly straightened their posture once Charlie walked in front of the two, holding a camera. "Alright! This is gonna be so cute!!" Charlie walked to the side of Lucifer and pushed his stool closer to Alastor. "Perfect! Uh Al, I need you to hold my dad's waist—-Uh! Not in a weird way." Charlie awkwardly laughed. Alastor's smile tightened and his eyes lidded. He wrapped one around Lucifer's thin waist, slightly running up his torso. Seeing as how his fingers easily could suffocate the kings small waist. Lucifer's face went slightly flushed at the touch. "And dad I need you to do the same!" "Heeell... no. Charlie.. are you sure about this? I mean, come on.." Lucifer tilted his head slowly into a drop. "Pleeeaase dad! For me?" The princess asked with a slightly desperate look. Lucifer caved.

The king wrapped his slightly shorter arms around the overlord. Charlie's face slightly softened. "Haha... you guys look like an overlord coupl-.." She spoke awkwardly. Lucifer's eyebrows went flat, his expression blank. Alastor's smile cramped. "Anyway! Hah.. you guys look great, and you did amazing!! Thanks for participating!" Charlie grinned. "Your turn Vaggie and Niffty!" She happily hopped. "What— was this one of your exercises?" Lucifer asked as he stood up. "Oh— yea! Husk and Angel already did it." She told him in response. "Ahh... uh so, what are you doing with the photos?" He asked, tilting his head. "Hmm.. I was thinking I'd give a copy to everyone!" She looked up then back at her father. He slowly nodded. Lucifer turned to Alastor who had started talking with Angel Dust. The demon looked at him, his smile staying put, Lucifer quickly shot him a pitiful stare before walking back up to his room.

He hated the fact that he was dressed as a deer. Or more a doe next to the radio demon. It was embarrassing to say the least.

-

Downstairs, Alastor squinted his eyes at Angel Dust who was making empty offers that were sexual related, Alastor then walked off holding his cane. The overlord went into his room to ponder on his recent actions. Which was unusual for such a soul. He never gave a second thought to what he did. But he needed to think of what to do next and why he was doing what he was. Surely it was just to manipulate the king, probably into a twisted deal later on. But he never found himself going to such lengths as he did this time. Maybe constantly having skin to skin contact with the king was just to toy with him. Or maybe it was just for his own pleasure. The way Lucifer looked up at him so helplessly like prey he was about to kill. It confused him. Why the King of Hell could be so helpless.

Alastor sat down on his velvet chair infront of his fire place, that radiated a green light. "Perhaps I've let my guard down." He opened a book and crossed one leg over another.