𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩: 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫

TRUST EXERCISES
        R a d i o a p p l e

                            TRUST EXERCISES                                R a d i o a p p l e

Reminder !

Hello! I wanted to add a few quick notes so nobody gets mad. Also! This will be the last time I do this,, I hope this doesn't sound aggressive, bare with me

1. I know Vivziepop confirmed Alastor is asexual (?) or aromantic (?) im sorry I don't have much knowledge on the two sexualities but... in this fanfic Alastor's sexuality is staying un known! I don't want to take any representation away from the sexuality, because I think it deserves just as much as any other one! Please understand this is just for the story.

2. Lucifer. I don't really know all the powers he contains in the show? It's been a while since I watched it and I'm pretty sure they didn't show to much. So I wanna clarify that his healing powers aren't as strong in this fanfic! And that he won't heal right away, if he was injured or sick or whatever! Just because it makes the story more entertaining and can proceed further/faster.

3. There is going to be smut. If you don't like that, it'll be at the top of a chapter as a warning! It may or may not affect the story is the only problem... im not entirely sure yet.

4. My schedule is reallyyy bad!! I'm still a student, so I'm pretty busy. I don't like spending time on my phone during the day, so chapters can be very slow coming out!

5. I'm honestly making the story as I go.. it's how I've always written things!! I have the basic idea of the fanfic! So since there's no plan, things can get mixed up... so I'm sorry in advance if things don't add up. I'll try to stay as organized as I can!

Thank you !

He was stunned

He was stunned. His chest hurt. His brain was mush. Lucifer was a mess. He was confused. Was is supposed to be...Lustful? That's how he took it. He was shocked to think Alastor had any of that type of behavior in him. Especially to display it on the king.
He found it weird. Absurd. Almost unreal. "What the hell.." He mumbled under his breath, before looking down at his chest, the clearly visibly gnawed bite mark into his flesh. Any trace of gold licked away. "That was way to violent to be... romantic... right?." He covered up his injured chest with his robe. Lucifer quickly gagged, still being sick on top of Alastor's tongue recently caressing his skin.

Lucifer vomited once again. And again. The thought of Alastor became green. He hated him before, but now even more. He hated himself even more. He hated the fact he found it pleasurable. "Shit..." Lucifer wiped his lips with his fist, before getting up and going to his closet to put on his usual attire. Figuring there was no point for a King to stay in his room all day due to a pitiful sickness. Lucifer walked out of his room after placing his long hat on-top of his head. His boots slightly leaving a stomping noise with each step. Lucifer's face radiated a soft green, and his stomach stayed in swirls. The crawfish leaving him on the edge of vomiting, once again. Lucifer walked down the velvety carpeted stairs and into the lobby. "Char char!" He opened his arms, Charlie turned around from looking at her girlfriend and ran to give her father a hug. "Dad!" She grinned, embracing Lucifer. "You uhh... look- unwell. No offense!" Charlie withdrew from their hug. Lucifer sighed, "Yeah? Well Alastor apparently can't cook!" He rolled his eyes. Charlie looked at him with a somewhat confused expression. "Maybe it was an accident! I think his cooking is amazing!" She expressed, clasping her hands together. Lucifer's stomach sank slightly. He was jealous.

"Well anyway! Are you up for a trust exercise today?" She asked. Lucifer tilted his head. "Haven't we been doing these a lot recently... I thought they were like once every three days?" Lucifer asked. Charlie froze up. "Whaaaat! No way! We do them every day that's how it's always been. Pfffftt!.." She lied, though it was against her rule book. "Uh huh... Well that's fine then." He spoke, with a slight confused tone. Charlie scrambled over to her girlfriend, leaving Lucifer by himself. "Heya~." Angel looked down at Lucifer. "Fuck was I always this short?—" "Hi there uh.. Angel!" Lucifer placed his hands on his cane. "Charlie n' all uh' these exercises are tiring me out! Not ta' mention the fact I learned I can't cook for shit." Angel groaned, stretching out his four arms. Lucifer looked up at the spider demon who looked utterly exhausted. "Hopefully she'll give us a break, maybe somethin' easier." And he was right.

Once Alastor made his way down the hall and into the lobby, Charlie plopped onto the floor sitting crisscrossed. "Uhh—" "Okay everyone! Sit down in a circle!" Charlie cut Lucifer off. They were hesitant but eventually everyone sat down in a circle form. "Great! so! We're doing telephone! I assumed we should do something a little bit more fun!.." Charlie awkwardly laughed. She took a deep breath. "I'll start!" She whispered inaudible words into Vaggie's ear. It went through the members til it got to Alastor. He leaned down to Lucifer. But honestly, he wasn't paying attention. He didn't know what Alastor had just spoke. "Uhh..." he turned to Angel. "Pancakes..." he mumbled under his breath. Once the message made it back to Charlie she squinted her eyes. "Pancakes? What in the... It was Egg soup.?" Charlie awkwardly looked around at the circle. Lucifer aimed his eyes away. "Well that was good I think!" She hurried to say. Lucifer was flustered to say the least, as long as nobody knew he was the one who messed it up. "How deaf does one have to be to not hear Egg soup?" Alastor asked, as he stood up. "Fuck!" Lucifer kicked at the demon's legs, causing Alastor's ears to go back.

"Must you do that?" The radio demon questioned. His smile tightened. That's when a sudden flash of Alastor biting Lucifer's chest hit the king. Causing him to become flushed and turn away.