𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩: 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐛𝐚𝐥

TRUST EXERCISES
                          R a d i o a p p l e

                            TRUST EXERCISES                                R a d i o a p p l e

It was one PM

It was one PM. It had been nine hours since the incident Lucifer experienced with Alastor. After he calmed himself down, he went back to bed for a few hours until twelve PM rolled around. His eyes shot open, quickly his breath slowed. "Eugh... what the?.." he sat up to see he was sitting in a pool of sweat. "Uff..." Lucifer sighed, bringing his knees to his chest. "I guess I should change the sheets..." the blonde stretched out his legs, stretching his arms to his feet, finishing in a little exercise to wake him up. Lucifer yawned, before hopping off his bed. His a snap from his fingers his once white sheets were replaced with yellow ones to match his duck themed room. The king brushed his fingers through his golden hair, letting out a small breath of accomplishment. His face quickly lit up with the thought of cooking for his daughter. "That'll be perfect!" He clapped his hands together. Lucifer changed into a more casual attire than usual. A white T-shirt layered with a pinkish-brown cardigan, paired with a pair of greyish-blue jeans that were slightly baggy. Lucifer decided to leave his hat off for the day, seeing as how it was weighing onto his head causing him some slight neck pains. Hastily the king made it downstairs.

"Daddy!!" Charlie looked over her shoulder, eagerly running to hug her father. "Char-char! How are you, dear?" Lucifer asked, slipping out of their embrace. "I'm great!" She smiled happily. "Are you hungry? I could cook you something." The king offered. Charlie  did a slight hop, "that would be amazing~!! I'm in the mood for something sweet!" She raised her index to her chin. "I'll whip you up something." Lucifer gave her a soft smile. Quickly her flinched as he felt a hand wrap around his shoulder. "AH SHIT?!" He quickly turned around, met with the Radio Demon's chilling grin. "A-ah... Alastor?" Lucifer asked, with a slightly nervous tone. "I heard you were cooking, my friend!" His voice rippled with a muffled radio tune. "Oh uh... yeah. For my daughter." Lucifer peeled off Alastor's hand, while slighting ducking underneath his hand. "Are you hungry, Al? Maybe dad could cook you something as well!" Charlie asked. "Why, if you're offering!" He chimed. Lucifer's face washed over with an annoyed look. "I guess I can make that work..?" Lucifer replied. The king faced Charlie, but before he could slip a word out, he was pulled back. His back was pressed against Alastor, with the deer like demons hands rested on Lucifer's shoulders.

"Haa.. anyway! Thanks again dad, I'm gonna go speak to Vaggie!" Charlie skipped over to her partner. Lucifer looked up at Alastor. "Uhh.." his face tainted in pink. Alastor glared down at him. "Al..astor.. can you let go?" Lucifer asked. "Hm?" Alastor tilted his head. "We need to talk later." Lucifer looked down. "Whatever do you mean?" Alastor's grip strengthened, causing Lucifer to slightly wince. "About this morning? What else?... a-anyway.. let go, I need to make Charlie...and yours.. breakfast." Lucifer tried to pull away, being stumbled once Alastor dug his claws into Lucifer's shoulders. Quickly Alastor pushed him forward, leaving Lucifer on the ground. "Ah.. I suppose that was my fault." Alastor blinked. Lucifer groaned, trying to keep from making a scene in front of his daughter.

The cooking began. He easily cooked Charlie's stack of pancakes, then started on Alastor's meal. To be fair, he was a little stumped cooking for a cannibal who didn't like sweets. After a few minutes he'd decided to cook rabbit stew, seeing as how he was unwilling to cook a sinner or demon. It wasn't an ideal breakfast, if anything it was more dinner, but he hadn't worried to much about it. "Foods done!" Lucifer grinned, holding a plate and a bowl. Charlie quickly ran up to Lucifer, slightly hopping. "Eeek!! Thank you dad!!" Charlie grabbed the plate that was handed out to her. "Where's Alastor?" Lucifer asked as he looked behind Charlie. "Uhh!! I think he went to his room, I could go get him for you?", "Ah-.. No it's okay, I'll go give it to him." Lucifer sighed, before leaving Charlie.

The king knocked on Alastor's door, soon being greeted by the Radio Demon. "Yes~?" He voice rippled. Lucifer swallowed, "uh..? Your food you asked me for?" Lucifer looked away, handing out the bowl. "I see." Alastor grabbed the stew, opening his door wider. Lucifer walked in seeing it as an invitation. Alastor stepped closely behind him. "Soo, uh.. how is it?" Lucifer asked as he slowed into a stop. His head turned around when he heard the bowl clank against a surface. "Uh..?" His face slightly sweated as he watched Alastor shut the door. "Right uh, we need to talk." His face tainted slightly. "Whatever do you mean?" Alastor peered over Lucifer, his shadow grinning behind him. "Don't.. you know, you uh.. kissing me." The blond covered his face with his hands. "Why, don't be so coy, friend!" Alastor grabbed both of Lucifer's wrists and pulled them off his face. His grip tightened. "Ugh, okay... why did you.- do that." Lucifer's tugged his arms trying to break free. "Hm... I suppose out of curiosity." Alastor's smile widened slightly. "Uh huh... curiosity?. What do you mean." Lucifer directed his eyes behind Alastor.

"Perhaps, I wanted to know if you tasted just as good as your blood." Alastor let go of one of Lucifer's wrists an placed it on the kings chin, reaching his thumb up to Lucifer's bottom lip, pulling it down. "Nnhh..." Lucifer groaned and looked away quickly, his face went flushed. "Your food is gonna get cold." Lucifer dragged the deer like demon's hand away from his face. "Hah! It wasn't good to begin with." Alastor's voice echoed of static. His hands slithered up Lucifer's neck, causing shivers to run through the kings body. The once gentle touch soon becoming a slight torment. His hands wrapped around Lucifer's neck, with a slight pressure suffocating his breathing. "Haa..." Lucifer grabbed onto Alastor's hands. Alastor leaned down, quickly they touched, a slightly lustful shimmer in Lucifer's eyes. He gasped for air as Alastor let go, before they quickly kissed once more. Lucifer looked up at Alastor who glared down at him, his eyes reflecting a cannibalistic and dominate view.

 Lucifer looked up at Alastor who glared down at him, his eyes reflecting a cannibalistic and dominate view