twenty-six.

⁕ ❋ ✻ ✽ ❃ ✿ ❊

dasha woke up first, turning over gently to look at the boy next to her. he was still sleeping, and he was snoring softly. she stroked his hair gently, and his arm seemed to tighten around her. she cuddled down in the bed, closer to him.

as she looked at him, she wondered what they were.

they hadn't exactly said they were dating, but it seemed like they were. even though she hadn't been friends with chris, she knew he was scared of commitment and, to be honest, so was she.

but she didn't feel scared when it came to him.

she tried not to, but she already felt sick with nerves - she had to talk to him about yesterday. she was going to because she promised him, but she also just wanted to forget the entire thing.

dasha spent her whole life feeling sad, or angry, or not good enough.

she didn't feel that way when she was with chris.

she didn't want them to argue, and she didn't want to him to get mad at her.

she just wanted to be happy with him.

--

the brunette girl looked down at chris and sighed gently. she had been scrolling on her phone for about an hour, but he was still sleeping. he was resting his head on her stomach, his arm across the bed, and she was running her fingers through his hair.

''chris?'' she whispered.

nothing.

''chris?'' she said in a normal tone.

nothing.

she rolled her eyes and clicked onto messages.

are u awake?

yeah

i've been waiting for chris to wake up for an hour

bro just wake him up

i tried, he won't budge

help pls

me & nick will be 2 minutes

love you both