twenty.

⁕ ❋ ✻ ✽ ❃ ✿ ❊

dasha sat in nea's room, biting the skin around her thumb anxiously. both nea and alahna were waiting for her to speak, but she never did. she was too busy trying to work out what she wanted to say. the two girls waited for a few moments and then nea sighed.

''are you going to talk, dasha?''

''i am, it's just...'' she trailed off slightly. ''i don't really know how to say it.''

''just talk and we'll listen.'' alahna replied supportively.

''well...i need your advice.''

''okay.''

''i think i like chris.''

''are you serious?'' alahna grinned.

''it's a shock to me aswell but yes.'' she muttered before pausing briefly. ''i really like him, actually.''

 ''chris?'' alahna laughed. ''your lifelong enemy? you have a crush on him?'

''don't make me say it again, lana.'' dasha joked. ''it makes me feel sick.''

''what made you realise you liked him?'' nea asked.

''i was crying and-''

''pause!'' nea said, a concerned look on her face. ''when? why? are you okay now?''

''i'm okay now, nea.'' dasha replied with a small smile. ''it was the other night.''

''promise you're okay now?''

she nodded. ''yeah.''

alahna smiled lightly. ''go on with your story.''

''well i was trying to cry quietly but chris heard me and he just comforted me which i know is such a bare minimum but it's like...he makes me feel so safe and i just love being around him.''

''that's so cute.'' alahna said.

''i want to tell him but...i don't know what to say.''

''i always knew this would happen!'' nea grinned triumphantly. 

''no, you didn't.'' alahna laughed, rolling her eyes.

''i've been saying this since the very first day that i met dasha and chris!''

alahna looked at dasha. ''has she?''

''yeah.'' she replied, rolling her eyes. ''but she just had an extremely lucky guess!''

''no! it was so obvious!'' nea argued.

''how?!''

''dasha, you talk about him every single day. you dedicated a song to him by your favourite artist...you're in love with him, angel.''

''a song?'' alahna echoed. ''which one?''

the brunette rolled her eyes. ''it's not a big deal-''

''dedicating a song to somebody you hate?'' she interuppted. ''feels like a big deal to me.''

''it's literally not my fault that i listen to a song and my subconscious thinks of stupid chris!''

''what song is it?''

she was silent for a moment and then sighed dramatically. ''what you need by the weeknd.''

nea made a smug face as both alahna and dasha looked at her, and the brunette girl rolled her eyes with a loud groan.

''just help me with what to say to him!''

--

''what is it, christopher?'' nick grinned, taking a seat on the bed.