twenty-seven.

⁕ ❋ ✻ ✽ ❃ ✿ ❊

chris sighed in relief, taking dasha's hand. ''i would never lie to you.''

''i didn't think you did.'' she said truthfully. ''but the pictures, i...i just got confused.''

''i get it, but even when you hated me, you know i was never a liar.''

she nodded. ''i'm sorry.''

''don't apologise.'' he said, kissing her hand firmly. ''so, we good?''

''as long as you still like me?''

''of course i do.''

chris lent back in the bed, pulling dasha gently down with him. she rested her head on his chest, and he stroked her arm gently with his fingertips. dasha felt so many emotions for this boy, and she couldn't stop herself from blurting out what she was thinking as she led in his arms.

''thank you.''

''what for?'' he asked in surprise.

''liking me. wanting me. i know i keep causing issues, and i promise i'll try to stop, but i have depression, and i overthink and i just...'' she trailed off slightly before taking a deep breath. ''i really like you, chris, and i don't want to lose you because i'm an idiot.''

''you are an idiot, but you're my idiot.''

''but-''

he gently sat up, forcing the brunette girl to sit up with him. chris looked at her - messy bed hair, tiny pajamas and no make-up...and she was the most beautiful he had ever seen. his commitment issues seemed to disappear when he looked at dasha.

he knew he would do anything for her. she was his girl now and, if she came with issues, he was going to deal with every single one of them.

''i'll always want you.'' he said softly.

her face heated up, a shade of pink covering it. ''i'll always want you too.''

''you better.''

''chris?'' she said quietly.

''yeah, reiny?''

''what you need by the weeknd reminds me of us.''

he thought for a second and then looked at her. ''i don't know the lyrics.''

''i'll show you it.'' she replied. ''i just thought you should know.''

he put his arm around her waist, pulling her into him. ''is it because i'm what you need?''

''you wish, loverboy.'' she scoffed. ''it's because i'm what you need.''

he didn't even bother to argue with her, just smiling lightly before pulling her closer and kissing her gently.

''you wanna go for dinner later?'' he asked as he broke the kiss.

''yeah.'' she smiled.

''good.'' he replied.

 chris stood up and pulled open the bedroom door quickly. matt stumbled into the room and then looked back angrily. 

''oh, nice going, nick! push me, why don't you?''

''i didn't mean to! i was trying to run!''

''why are you both standing there?'' dasha laughed.

matt and nick looked at each other. ''we're nosey.''

''how did you even know we were there?'' nick asked, looking at chris.

''you said it yourself...you're both nosey.''