thirty-one.

⁕ ❋ ✻ ✽ ❃ ✿ ❊

monday:

''hey.'' dasha smiled, climbing into the van.

''hi.'' the triplets answered simultaneously, making all of them laugh.

''you good?'' matt asked.

''i'm seriously done with school.'' the brunette girl groaned.

''only one more year.'' matt smiled sarcastically.

''at least you don't have to dread geography anymore.'' nick said.

''no, i'm still dreading it.'' she grinned. ''i'm so tired.''

''same.'' matt nodded. ''i barely slept.''

''that's your own fault.'' nick said with a small smile.

matt rolled his eyes, and looked at dasha. ''i was on facetime to ju.''

''oh.'' she answered, sneaking a look at her boyfriend. he was wearing black sunglasses so she couldn't see his eyes, and he was leaning against the window, not joining in the conversation. ''you okay, chris?''

''i'm tired.'' he muttered.

''go to bed earlier.'' matt said.

''i can't when my girlfriend doesn't stop talking.'' he replied, pulling his sunglasses down slightly to look at dasha.

''you could've ended the call.'' she shrugged.

''remind me to do that next time.'' he said, putting his sunglasses back on.

''can you all wake the fuck up?! i'm bored as shit already!'' nick whined.

''shut up, you'll have alahna and nea to talk to soon.''

''yeah... she said she's nearly there so we'd better get going.''

--

the three boys and one girl arrived at school and climbed out of the van. they walked up the path to school, and chris slung his arm lazily around dasha's shoulders, checking his phone with the other hand.

''why are you wearing sunglasses?'' she asked.

''because i'm tired and the sun is bright.''

she tapped his arm. ''why are you doing this?''

''incase your cold.''

''i'm not.''

it was silent for a few seconds and then chris pulled her into him tighter with his arm. ''or maybe i just want everybody to know you're mine.''

''yeah, because all of the guys at school have a crush on me.'' she whispered sarcastically.

''they could do.''

she laughed but squeezed her boyfriend's hand. ''i guess i'd better let everybody know you're mine... i know at least one bitch who has a crush on you.''

chris looked at dasha, removing his sunglasses. ''don't worry - i don't want anything to do with her anymore.''

''okay.'' she smiled.

''alahna and nea said they're round the back.'' nick said.

the four of them walked around the back of the school, where alahna and nea were waiting with alahna's younger brother, makai.

''hey, makai.'' chris dapped him up.

''you don't say hey to me?'' alahna asked, looking at him.

''i say hey to you all of the time.'' chris shrugged.