four.

⁕ ❋ ✻ ✽ ❃ ✿ ❊

''i actually can't believe this.'' dasha groaned as she sat opposite her friends.

''it's so unfair.'' nea agreed. ''he knows you hate chris.''

''exactly.''

''and he knows chris is my brother.'' matt said. ''i don't understand why you can't swap.''

''it's so shit.'' dasha said, resting her head on her hands. ''i just don't know what to do.''

''maybe you and chris need some time together.'' nea suggested.

the brunette looked at her blankly. ''sometimes, i wish we weren't friends.''

she laughed. ''you're so fucking rude.''

matt hesitated. ''dash?''

''yeah?''

''chris isn't that bad, he's really nice and-''

''matt.'' she said, cutting him off. ''i love you, but i don't want to hear it.''

matt sighed, already knowing she would reply like that. him and nea tried countless times to get her to talk to chris, to try and make them become friends or even just civil, but nothing worked. of course both of the friends didn't have an issue with chris - he was matt's brother, and he just didn't seem like the type of person you would hate. the only person who hated him was dasha.

and there was nothing they could do to change her mind.

-

''i'm not sharing with her!'' chris argued, pacing up and down in front of his friends.

''she seems so sweet, chris.'' alahna said.

he stopped, looking at her. ''shut up.''

she rolled her eyes. ''whatever.''

''i really don't get your issue with her.'' nick said. ''matt likes her, i like her-''

''not this again.'' chris groaned, rolling his eyes. 

''well-''

''she's a fucking idiot!'' he ranted, beginning to pace again. ''she's blaming me for us having to share a room, you know? who does she even think she is?''

alahna and nick didn't respond, not really knowing what to say. they hardly knew dasha - only through matt - but they thought she was nice. they knew she didn't like chris, but it didn't bother them. they still liked her.

''it's only a week, chris.'' his brother sighed.

''only a week? nick, I can hardly do a class.''

''you can hang out with us.'' alahna pointed out. ''we're going to be there.''

chris thought for a second, realising that was true. he didn't exactly have to spend time with dasha. an hour a day maybe for the project, but that was it.

''thanks, lan. finally some good advice.'' he smiled lightly.

''i am sorry you have to share though - i know you don't like each other.''

''it's clearly been done on purpose! i bet dasha set it up...she's clearly obsessed with me.''

''I'm pretty sure she hates you.'' nick replied, rolling his eyes.

the three continued talking, not noticing the blonde girl that was approaching them. she stood there for a second before clearing her throat and speaking.

''hi, chris.''

they looked up to see amelia standing there.

''wassup, am.''