fifteen.

⁕ ❋ ✻ ✽ ❃ ✿ ❊

liked by alahna111, ame17 and 84 others

dashatlantic moments before i fell in the river🏞️

mattsturniolo you >>
dashatlantic @mattsturniolo no, you >>

alahna111 my mf girl💗💗💗
dashatlantic @alahna111 ily💗💗💗

nicksturniolo stunning
dashatlantic @nicksturniolo you're the best❤️‍🩹

knee-a beautiful🥰
dashatlantic @knee-a i love you💋

mattsturniolo if dasha has no supporters, i'm dead
dashatlantic @mattsturniolo stop i love you😭

christophersturniolo rip white shirt
dashatlantic @christophersturniolo say a prayer🙏

--

chris walked back to the building, practically jogging up the stairs to his floor. he realised just how quick he was walking to see dasha and immediately slowed down. he walked to his room, and pushed open the door casually.

she looked towards the door as she put her key into her bag. ''i was just about to leave.''

''but i'm a minute early.''

''i got bored.''

he put his middle finger up at her, her just laughing quietly in response. he looked at her for a moment, a weird sensation in his lower stomach. she wearing pajamas, but she looked beautiful. her hair looked fluffy and wavy, and her make-up was perfect. 

how had he never noticed this before? 

how had he never noticed how attractive dasha was?

''you wanna go down now?'' she asked. ''or you wanna get changed?'' 

''into what?''

''pajamas?''

''you want us to match?'' he joked, tugging his t-shirt off. ''can you grab my pajama pants for me please?''

dasha walked to the closet and pulled it open. her mind turned to one thing as she looked through his clothes, sorting through them slowly as she thought. she didn't want to bring it up, but she couldn't help herself.

''how was amelia?''

''she was good. i didn't know you knew her.''

''i don't really.'' she muttered, handing him the pants. ''i didn't know you were friends with her.''

''we don't talk much.'' he admitted.

''but you're friends?''

''i guess so.''