𝑃𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑡

𝑅𝑜𝑠𝑎𝑙𝑦𝑛

Stronger ---» Kelly Clarkson
"You know I dream in colour, and do the things I want."

Confident ---» Demi Lovato
"I make my own choice, bitch I run this show."

Karma ---» Taylor Swift
"Ask me what I learned from all those years, ask me what I earned from all those tears. Ask me why so many fade, but I'm still here..."

Who I Am ---» Anne Marie
"Make mistakes, misbehave, I ain't afraid..."

Pretty Girl ---» Maggie Lindemann
"And you see me holding up my middle finger to the world, fuck your ribbons and your pearls, cause I'm not just a pretty girl."

Sweet but Psycho ---» Ava Max
"Grab a cop gun kinda crazy, she's poison but tasty, and people say run don't walk away..."

Princesses Don't Cry ---» CARYS
"Even after all of this shit I'm resilient."

Rock Bottom ---» Hailee Steinfeld
"You get under my skin, more than anyone's ever been..."

That's My Girl ---» Fifth Harmony
"You've been down before, you've been hurt before, you've got up before, you be good to go, good to go."

Queen ---» Loren Gray
"Don't you know I'm dangerous? Fire burning in my blood, I got this handled, I don't need rescuing..."

The Great War ---» Taylor Swift
"Somewhere in the haze, got a sense I'd been betrayed."

𝑅𝑜𝑠𝑎𝑙𝑦𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑇𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛

Cruel Summer ---» Taylor Swift
"Devils roll the dice, angels roll their eyes, what doesn't kill me makes me want you more..."

Up ---» Olly Murs ft. Demi Lovato
"I never meant to break your heart, I won't let this plane go down... I never meant to make you cry, do what it takes to make this fly..."

the 1 ---» Taylor Swift
"But it would've been, fun, if you would've been... the one."

𝑅𝑜𝑠𝑎𝑙𝑦𝑛, 𝑁𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐻𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎𝒉

Better Than Revenge ---» Taylor Swift
"She came along, got him alone, and let's hear the applause, she took him faster than you could say sabotage."

𝑅𝑜𝑠𝑎𝑙𝑦𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑁𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑒

Red ---» Taylor Swift
"Touching him was like realising all you ever wanted was right there in front of you, memorising him was as easy as knowind all the words to your old favourite song..."

A Thousand Years ---» Christiana Perri
"Time stands still, beauty in all she is. I will be brave, I will not let anything take her away..."

Snow on the Beach ---» Taylor Swift
"I can't speak, afraid to jinx it. I don't, even dare to wish it."

Hold On ---» Chord Overstreet
"I pull you in and feel your heartbeat, can you hear me screaming? Please don't leave me."

𝐺𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑒𝑛 𝑄𝑢𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑡

Brother ---» Kodaline
"If I was dying on my knees, you would be the one to rescue me, and if you were drowned at sea, I'd give you my love, so you could breathe."