𝑌𝐸𝐴𝑅 𝑆𝐼𝑋 ☆ 9

The first Quidditch match of the season! Rosalyn was already in her red and gold robes with 8 POTTER on the back when Ron walked in the great hall. He looked like he was about to be sick, and Rosalyn could only hope that her and Harry's plan was going to work.

"I'm counting on you, Ron! Two galleons on Gryffindor, eh!" Seamus came up and patted Ron on the back. This did him no help whatsoever.

When Ron sat down at the table Rosalyn heard someone shout "loser!" It came from the Slytherin direction.

"Takes one to know one," Rosalyn muttered mutinously under her breath.

"So, how was it?" Ron asked the three of them.

"How was what?" Rosalyn snapped at him, because she knew perfectly well what he was referring to, even after she had just stood up for him.

"Your dinner party," Ron replied sarcastically.

"Quite boring actually," Hermione said with a faint smirk on her face. "Though I think Harry enjoyed dessert."

Rosalyn sighed, too exasperated to smile, reaching into her pocket to touch the small vial of felix felicis that lay there.

"Slughorn's having a Christmas do," Hermione was saying, and Rosalyn remembered hearing about this last night. "And we're meant to bring dates-"

"I expect you'll be bringing McLaggen," Ron said harshly. "He's in the Slug Club, isn't he?"

"Actually I was going to ask you," Hermione said, a sigh in her voice.

"Really?" Ron wasn't convinced.

Suddenly, Lavender Brown came up to the quartet, giggling. "Good luck today, Ron, I know you'll be brilliant."

After she had gone, Ron leant over and hissed to the twins. "I'm resigning, after today's match, McLaggen can have my spot."

"No, he can't," Rosalyn said determinedly. "He's got half the brains you have and twice the stupidity. C'mon, drink this," she sent a glass of juice over to his side of the table. A few seconds ago, she had 'spiked' the juice with liquid luck. She just hoped someone had noticed.

"Hello everyone," Luna Lovegood suddenly said. Everyone looked at her, as she was a Ravenclaw, after all, and didn't belong at the Gryffindor table. However, she was clearly supporting Gryffindor, as she had a massive lion headdress on, with red and gold tassles everywhere. "You look dreadful Ron, is that why you put something in his drink? Is it a tonic, to calm the nerves?"

Rosalyn quickly let Hermione see her putting the small vial of felix back into her pocket. "Liquid luck," she said slowly, then to Ron. "Don't drink it, Ron!"

Ron, however, took a sip anyway. "You could be expelled for that," Hermione said warningly to Rosalyn.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," she said innocently, however, she was smirking slightly.

Ron, meanwhile looked loads better. Harry looked at Rosalyn and she grinned back. "Come on Harry, Rosie, we've got a game to win!" He said. The twins laughed inside, trying to avoid each others gaze. Their plan had worked.

The match was soon underway and Rosalyn smiled to look at how improved the new team had gotten.

Right now, the Slytherin chasers had the quaffle, but Rosalyn, Demelza (a fifth year girl who was the reserve chaser and was filling in for Katie Bell) and Ginny were hot on their trail. However, it was no use and they were speeding towards the hoops, the chaser shot and-

Ron saved. He kicked the quaffle to Rosalyn, who caught it gratefully. She was so proud of him.

And as the game went on, he saved more and more. Rosalyn, Demelza and Ginny scored and scored and Ron saved and saved. Even Hermione, Rosie noticed, was clapping him now, though she was also shaking her head.