𝑌𝐸𝐴𝑅 𝑆𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁 ☆ 14

Malfoy Manor. That's where the snatchers were taking them. Rosalyn's body chilled over with fear when she was first told this, and now they were approaching it, she felt even worse.

They approached the high, black gates, and a woman Rosalyn recognised as Bellatrix Lestrange met them. Rosalyn's throbbing arm was shoved forward, sleeve up, and the scar was revealed.

Her face was inches from Bellatrix's, and she felt her hot breath shiver her spine as she spoke only two words, eyes on the lighting bolt scar.

"Get... Draco."

☆☆☆

Rosalyn's head was pulled up by Bellatrix and her arm thrust out. "Well?" Bellatrix asked, positively bouncing off the roof.

"I- I can't be sure," Draco said slowly.

They were in the Malfoy Manor drawing room. Bellatrix, Narcissa, Lucius and Draco all stood round the quartet, but Rosalyn was the only one who had their attention.

"Look closely, son," Lucius was behind his son. "Listen... if we are the ones to... hand Potter over to the Dark Lord, everything will be... forgiven, everything will be... as it was."

"Now we won't be forgetting who actually caught her, Mr Malfoy?" Scabior quickly put in.

"You dare speak to me like that in my OWN HOUSE?!" Lucius hissed, ending with a yell.

"Now, don't be shy, sweetie, come over," Bellatrix said, being overly nice. "Now, if this isn't Potter, and we call him, he'll kill us all. We need to be absolutely sure."

Draco looked at Rosalyn for a few seconds. Don't give us up, Rosalyn begged with her eyes, please don't give us up...

"What's wrong with her face?" Draco asked quietly.

"Yes, what is wrong with her face?" Bellatrix echoed sharply.

"She came to us like that, something she picked up in the forest, I reckon," Scabior said smartly.

"Or a stinging jinx," Bellatrix had put her finger on the exact right answer. "Was it you, missy?" She asked Hermione. "Give me her wand, we'll see what her last spell was."

Fuck.

As she checked out Hermione's wand, she giggled. "Ooh, I got you, and you."

Rosalyn winced as her scar throbbed again, looking to Draco again to try and help them, maybe there was a bit of remorse-

A gasp shook the drawing room. It came from Bellatrix. She was stood stock still, looking straight at the sword of Gryffindor. She gasped again and breathed out. "What's that? Where did you get that?"

"Found it in her bag when we searched her, I reckon it's mine now," A snatcher commented.

Rosalyn struggled. "No, it's- it's ours-"

Suddenly, Bellatrix pulled out her wand and blasted the snatchers back. "Are you mad-?"

She strangled, blasted and stunned the rest of the snatchers, leaving them lying on the ground. If it wasn't such a grave situation, Rosalyn would've rolled her eyes. She is mad, she thought desperately. And these are men who've done nothing to her.

So what are we going to get?

She stormed over to the quartet, shrieking. "Put the boys and the little feisty red head in the cellar! I want a little word with this one, girl to girl!"

She leaned threateningly close to Hermione, who tried to struggle away.

Rosalyn, Ron and Harry were pulled away from Hermione, marched down stone steps and physically thrown into the cellar. A small, metal gate was locked, and Rosalyn finally saw who had been marching them. Wormtail.