𝑌𝐸𝐴𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸 ☆ 1

Rosalyn had loved Egypt! She, Ron, Fred, George and Ginny had enjoyed the sun, sand, and, perhaps the most amazing, shutting Percy, who was being even more pompous after becoming head boy, in pyramids until Molly told them off.

All summer, Rosalyn had been writing to her twin brother, Harry, who had apparently been having a rough time of it at the Dursley's, but she still couldn't help laughing when she heard that he had blown up their Aunt Marge.

Anyway, they had come back two days ago and were now staying at the Leaky Cauldron, the gateway to Diagon Alley. Hermione was also there, as she had been dropped off by her parents just an hour ago, five minutes after the Weasley's and Rosalyn had arrived.

They were now trying to find Harry, as they knew he was staying here as well, and Hermione, Rosalyn and Ron needed to get their school things and they wanted Harry to join them.

Hermione had got a cat, Crookshanks, before she had stayed with the Weasley's, and after a couple minutes of searching, they saw that the cat and rat were chasing eachother round the pub.

The two friends picked up their pets and started to bicker, but not before Rosalyn found Harry upstairs.

She bumped into him going to her, Hermione, and Ginny's room, which was, incoincidentally, next to Harry's. Her twin was coming out of his room and they only narrowly avoided bumping into eachother before hugging tightly.

"Harry!" Rosalyn said into he brother's shoulder. "I've missed you!"

"I've missed you too, Rosie," Harry said. "Was Egypt good? It looked amazing."

"It was," Rosalyn smiled. "Wish you could've been there, but you were needed at the Dursley's for blowing up our Aunt I guess," they both laughed loudly.

"Come on, let's go downstairs," Harry said.

Rosalyn asked him if he really wanted to do that, as Ron and Hermione were bickering, but he waved her off with. "I'm not surprised, let's go!"

The two of them walked down the rickety, wooden stairs, hearing Ron yell. "I'm warning you Hermione, keep that bloody beast away from Scabbers, or I'll turn him into a tea cosy!"

"He's a cat, Ron, what d'you expect?"

"A cat? Is that what they told you? Looks more like a hairy pig to me!"

"That's rich coming from the owner of that smelly old shoe brush!" Hermione yelled, the she changed tone and said nicely to her cat. "Don't listen to him Crookshanks."

"Harry! Rosalyn!" Ron suddenly said.

"Harry!" Hermione repeated, turning round.

Rosalyn and Harry smirked at eachother, then they came down the stairs to talk to the two of them. They were clearly embarrassed and Rosalyn prayed that was enough to keep them from arguing for at least the next few hours.

Rosalyn went over to Molly, and asked. "Can the four of us go to Diagon Alley to get our things, Harry already has his, but the three of us need to get ours, can we, Molly?"

"Oh, alright then," Molly said, "Be back in two hours, alright?"

"Okay," Rosalyn said, as the four of them set off.

They went out the back and met the brick wall that they had to tap, Rosalyn did it, and slowly, the bricks rearranged themselves into an archway, letting the quartet through.

They went to Madam Malkin's for new robes, which they all purchased, and then they paid a visit to Ollivander's for Ron to get a new wand, as he had broke his last year.