𝑌𝐸𝐴𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝑂 ☆ 3

They arrived in Diagon Alley soon enough, just seeing the bright colours and welcoming shops made Rosalyn feel happier. And soon she met another person that she knew.

Hermione Granger came out of a shop and rushed straight towards them, beaming. "Rosalyn, Harry, Hagrid!"

"Hello, Hermione!" Hagrid said, his smile equally bright.

"It's so great to see you!" Hermione said, bouncing on the balls of her feet.

"It's great to see you too," Said Harry.

"What did you do to your glasses?" Hermione asked, frowning whilst saying to Rosalyn. "Been having a good summer Rosie?"

"It's been great," Rosalyn smirked.

Hermione giggled and pointed her wand at Harry's glasses, "occulus Reparo!" the crack repaired itself in seconds.

Harry took his glasses of, impressed by Hermione's work. "I think I need to remember that one," he remarked.

"You'll be alright from now on I take it, Harry, Rosalyn?" Their giant friend asked.

They bade their goodbyes to Hagrid and Hermione dragged them off to where the Weasley's were reconciling. Flourish and Blotts, the book shop. When Rosalyn, Hermione and Harry went inside, Rosalyn noticed big posters with a brightly, falsely, Rosalyn thought, smiling man on them, but she didn't bother to read them.

Hermione led them to the Weasley's, who were standing at the front of a large crowd of people. Rosalyn knew they must be waiting for the man on the poster.

When Molly saw them, she gave a deep sigh. "Harry, Rosalyn! Thank goodness you're alright, we hoped you'd only gone one grate too far!"

But the show was about to start, as the man of the moment (apparently, Rosalyn thought, rolling her eyes) came out of a doorway, the claps and cheers music to his ears.

Molly was fixing her hair and looked hopefully. "Mum fancies him," Ron disclosed the secret-not-so-secret to Harry, Molly just gave him a light shove, as she was so excited to see Lockhart.

A photographer pushed past everyone, saying, "excuse me, yes, this is for the Daily Prophet..." When he came to the front, he shoved through a little too hard and Harry and Ron stumbled, but Rosalyn, being the one who took most of the hit, fell to the ground with a thump.

"Hey!" Rosalyn practically yelled, but the photographer didn't care, he just went on getting shots of Lockhart.

Speaking of him, he had been putting on the most cheesy smile for the photos, but it faded as he saw the girl who was getting up from her fall and the boy behind her, he had a clear view to their scars, Rosalyn's on temporary show, and immediately took them as a claim to fame.

"My, my, it can't be Harry and Rosalyn Potter..."

"You two!" The photographer grabbed them both, apologising to Rosalyn on the way. "I'm so sorry, girl, if I had realised it was you..."

This angered Rosalyn to no end. He shouldn't be knocking over anyone. But anyway, Harry and Rosalyn were pulled to the front and grabbed by Lockhart in turn.

"Let's make this a game," Rosalyn muttered to her twin under her breath. "Come and grab Rosalyn and Harry Potter, they're only people! They don't have feelings, come on!"

Harry sniggered but was quickly brought back to real life as Lockhart put an arm round each of their shoulders.

"Nice big smiles, Rosalyn, Harry, together the three of us will make the front page," He then started on the idocy, speaking louder for the crowd. "When young Rosalyn and Harry stepped into Flourish and Blotts this morning to, purchase a copy of my autobiography, Magical Me." clapping filled the room and Hermione sighed at him with a weird smile on her face, Rosalyn, however, looked angry, but Lockhart went on anyway, as if he never noticed. "Which incidentally, is celebrating its 27th week at the top of the Daily Prophet's bestseller list! Yes, yes, I know, but they had no idea, that they would be leaving... with my entire collective works... free of charge." He dumped a pile of books into Rosalyn's hands, and then into Harry's whilst the crowd went ballistic. Rosalyn didn't even know why.