10.4

Anjali heard a familiar voice call her name and turned to see Abhimaan walking towards her. His expressions and walk seemed stiff and he was glaring at Akash?

Anjali saw Akash too return the glare with equal ferocity, knowing Anjali’s interest in the man walking towards them.

“Abhimaan! What a surprise!”

His expressions softened looking at her and he smiled genuinely.

“Yeah! I didn't know you'd be here too.”

“Friends ke saath lunch pr aayi thi. You too?”

He nodded and again looked at Akash who still had his arm thrown over her shoulder. Anjali rolled her eyes and looked back at Abhimaan.

“Kuch baat krni thi. Do minute aa skti ho?”

Abhimaan asked but before she could answer Akash spoke.

“Kyu? Aisi kya baat hai jo yaha nhi ho skti? Jo bolna hai yahi bolo.”

Abhimaan clenched his fists. Who was this guy to speak with such authority where Anjali was concerned. Thankfully, he didn't have to answer the guy's question because Anjali herself spoke up.

“Yeah sure. Guys I'll see you at the cafe.”

She got out of Akash's arm and walked towards Abhimaan giving him some relief.

They walked away from their friends. For two minutes none of them spoke. Abhimaan had no idea how to twist around the topic.

“Tumne mujhe apne saath walk krne ke liye bulaya tha?”

Anjali finally asked and Abhimaan sighed before pulling into the staircase and closing the door behind them. No one used staircases in malls. People preferred elevators or escalators. Anjali gasped when he pinned her to the wall, keeping his hands on the wall beside her head.

“You never told me you had a boyfriend.”

She looked surprised at his question and fumbled with her words because of his proximity.

“Umm-maybe-because I don't have one.”

She whispered it like it was a secret and he frowned.

“Who was that man then? You guys seemed pretty close.”

He tried his best to keep his jealous tone bay but he knew he was failing miserably.

“Eww Abhimaan! Wo duniya ka aakhri insaan bhi bacha mai tab bhi usse date nhi krungi.”

She said making an utterly disgusted face and his frown deepened although he felt an odd relaxing feeling erupt inside him.

“Kyu?”

“Because he's my twin brother, stupid!”

“He’s Akash?”

“Yes!”

She answered and Abhimaan was visibly relieved. Anjali frowned and gauged his expressions.

“You look relieved to hear that. Were you jealous?”

Her tone was hopeful. Was a love confession finally on the way. This time she wasn't dreaming.

“Jealousy" is a small term. I felt like someone was clawing at my throat. I couldn't breathe properly, Anjali. Not knowing why he was standing so close to you and assuming him, imagining him or anyone else for that matter of fact, as your boyfriend, the thought made me want to kill. And I am not a violent person normally, so that's saying something.”

Oh boy! Her mouth ran dry. Why did he sound so hot?

“You make me so possessive of you. I don't want to control you or anything but you make me want to claim you as mine and only mine. Puri duniya mai ailaan krna chahta hu ki ye ladki, this girl here is mine. Abhimaan Singh's girl. Only his. For life.”

Oh! She was going to melt any minute now.

“I don't know how to control this feeling. Ye jo pull mai tumhari taraf mehsoos kr rha hu isse kaise sambhalu samajh nhi aata. I don't know what to do anymore, I just know that I feel a lot more than just friendship for you. Something which runs much deeper and stronger. I-”

His words were cut off when she grabbed his face and smashed her lips on his, stopping his nervous speech.

He realised what was happening after a few seconds and released his weight on her, pinning her more into the wall, making her moan into his mouth.

They kissed until both of them were out of breath. When they finally pulled apart and panted heavily to gain their breath, Abhimaan was in a daze.

“Umm-we should leave. Hamare friends hamara wait kr rhe honge.”

She whispered but he was still processing what had happened. She smiled naughtily and leaned closer.

“See you tomorrow…”

She whispered and then kissed his cheek, very close to his lips and whispered.

“...Boyfriend.”

With a grin, she slipped out of his cage and walked away, still facing him. With one last flying kiss, she ran off and Abhimaan slumped against the wall with a dreamy sigh.

Anjali entered the cafe where her friends had taken a table and she sat on the seat left empty for her.

All of them looked at her with curious, narrowed eyes.

“Why are you all red and blushing? Aisi kya baat kr rhe the?”

If possible, Anjali blushed deeper and her best friend gasped and squealed.

“Oh my God girl! You guys kissed! It’s visible on your face.”

Anjali flushed red and Akash groaned, dropping his head on the table.

“Not when I’m here guys. That’s my fucking sister!”

Ignoring him, the girls started gushing and asking for details, mortifying her poor twin even more.

Time passes by quicker when we are with people we love to spend it with. Anjali and Abhimaan have officially been dating for 6 months now.

They were in their 4th year and their parents had finally agreed to send the kids on a trip alone. So, both Anjali and Abhimaan’s friends and even Akash were going on a trip to Manali. Even though most of them have seen the place, they were still excited to go with friends for the first time.

Abhimaan was making arrangements for the alcohol and everything while the rest were bringing snacks and other items for the trip.

There were 10 people in total. Abhimaan and two of his friends, Anjali and three of her friends and Akash and two of his friends.

So they had 5 double bed rooms to accommodate everyone. Since they have two couples on board, the room allocation was such that Abhimaan and Anjali were sharing one and the other couple, who happened to be one of Abhimaan’s friends and one of Anjali's, shared another, leaving the rest of the boys and girls together.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️