Why a mortal cannot be with a god.

This idea I got from tiktok, it's an art by Eryk, I'm dropping off his tiktok account here. If you're into art and comics, you might as well check it out. He makes amazing arts. Huge credits to the artist.

 Huge credits to the artist

Here is the link to his account,

https://www.tiktok.com/@kyruolic?_t=8m8iHsVTlRw&_r=1

Let's us start?

_______________________________________

"Chief! The people are hurt, everything is going down! The enemy is taking over our village, we need your command now!" A soldier blabbers in a panic as he gazes back and forth from their Chief— the Village's Leader who calmly dropped a lime in her cup of liquor, and the village that's almost unrecognizable.

The Chief's arms are toned, she is a fine woman, and she has her sword with her. All ready to attack—good Lord, she is so ready.

But she can't. She wants...needs to— but she can't. And so she commands her soldier to back down, drop their swords, and well— watch. It's hard on her part to see her village crumble down, defenseless, in the hands of the people who seek nothing but power. All these enemy who wants to claim what's rightfully for her people— her ancestors' pride and sin.

She have always wanted to live up to her expectations to herself— to be the next Chief that will protect the village that her family built. However, she couldn't bring herself defying her love— oh, in fact, her family's one true love.

But as said, the village is her family's pride AND sin. For in each reign there is war, and each war they fought, betraying their love.

Now, Lisa, can either follow her ancestors' decision in fighting and dying, or she can stay in the temple, where her love is and spend each second killing herself with guilt of not being able to protect the people whom trusted her for protection. Either choice, she is going to betray an individual.

"Lisa," a calm voice called layering the noise of people screaming in fear.

Lisa shut her eyes and clutch her sword harder, attempting to unheard every plea for help.

"Put down your sword," the same voice whispered, perhaps aware that though Lisa is in the temple with her, her mind is in the war. This is not what she want.

The Chief clenched her jaw and inhaled sharply after figuring out that the Goddess of Peace herself shoo the soldier away.

"Lisa, put it down—"

"You can give me your love right now, can you not?" Lisa intervened, slowly looking over her shoulder to reveal her tear-reddened eyes filled with anger.

"Lisa—"

"Why do you wait for this to end? Have I not proven to you enough that I deserve your love, Jennie?" The Chief asked once again between her clenched teeth.