Of you.

"Lisa, you know you can always talk to me, right? What's the matter?"

She asked as she held my hand gently.

I tightly smiled as i savour her touch, but eventually, i pulled my hand away and held it instead on my chest.

"There's nothing wrong. I'm fine."

I said as i flicker my lashes, in desperation that i might dry off the tears that's threatening to come out since earlier.

"I know you're not, babe. Just please tell me what's wrong and we'll talk it out."

"Nothings wrong, Jen."

"Damn it, Lisa! I know, you know that i know you're lying! I've been asking you the whole damn day and you just won't fucking tell! What is wrong with you really?! Just say it! God, you're always giving so much hard time! Every damn fucking time! Don't you fucking trust me when i say that you can tell me anything?!"

She bursted out as she stood up, glaring at me and clearly pissed off. My breath hitched as i felt fear rushed down my body and along with it was the tears that i've been holding for so long. My eyes watered and soon set of fresh liquids gushed out from my eyes.

I can see that she's ready to pounce at me and maybe force me to speak up and so i took the initiative to look at her straight in her eyes. Her once loving orbs are now filled with anger. Despite the fear inside me, i swallowed it whole as i gathered courage and heave a huge sigh.

"Maybe, Jen. If you just let me go. Remove these chains and let me out of this room. Let me breathe the fresh air that you can never breathe in while being in this goddamned room with nothing more but suffocating smell that's almost similar to yours. If only you didn't kill those innocent people. Maybe... Just maybe, i would trust too with my life." I said as i finally look away from her and to the lifeless bodies of the people i dear that's scattered around the area.

I feel so scared... Of everything.

PEREGRINATE -jenlisa (One Shots)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara