Near.

"Pleasure to meet you here."

I voiced as i stand beside a tall woman with slender body. She didn't spare a glance at me and it gave me the opportunity to scan her whole figure.

Her black suit that's obviously not for her size, beneath is a maroon cloth that's enough to cover her breasts, matched with a fitted black lady trousers and heels that complements her outfit. Her hair is tied in a high ponytail and she's wearing a fancy mask and only her eyes, her nose and her lips can be seen.

The mask is necessary since that's the theme of this party.

"Beautiful."

I whispered but i guess i whispered it way too loud than expected because she looked at me. She smirked.

I instantly panicked seeing her lopsided smile. My heart bounced uncontrollably and my breath hitch. I quickly turned to the sculpture infront of us two.

"I.. i mean, the sculpture." I said and pointed at the thing.

She chuckled. Her chuckle echoed in my ears and i swear, i had an eargasm. Her throaty chuckle just sound so sexy.

I missed that sound.

"Yeah, i agree. The details are well sculpted. I like every part of it except one..." She paused from her words and took a sip from her glass of champagne.

"Hmm? I think it looked great. People gushed at how awesome the artist is, but do you mind if i asked what part you didn't like?"

She smiled before taking another sip.

"Clever, but i don't like sharing informations about what things i like or dislike to someone who just came to me. I can't really recognize you. Where did we met exactly?" She asked as she turned her body to me, indicating that i have her attention.

I stared at her eyes and i feel something warm shoot inside me. Home. My breath once again hitched seeing how beautiful it is. The chandelier's reflection can be seen on her eyes and it served as a dazzling stars. I can't help but to let myself drown in it. It still feels home.

I helped myself snap out of my reverie and slowly removed my mask. She gasped. But i can sense her sarcasm coating on her reaction.

"Agent Jennie Kim. I see, you hanging around with these bunch of criminals? Were you bored again that's why you're here or are you to arrest me inside this room full of drug dealers and illegal business lords?" She asked still with the same tone.

Her words lowkey offended me. Something in her words that struck my heart and left another big scar on it. But despite the pain i feel, i still long for her. I want her now. I need her. I can't go on further if this set up continues to take place in our lives.

"Lisa... Let's talk, please. I can't do this anymore, I can't stand another day knowing we're not in good terms. Please, baby."

I begged and tried holding her hand but she stepped away from me. My heart constricted with pain as i she dust her shoulder thag i tried to touch.

"You think you can get away from it with these damn plea? No. Even if you'll apologize and own every fault, it won't change the fact that you betrayed me... One second, Jennie, you were my fiancée, the next second you were an undercover agent. I trusted you and you tried pulling those bullshits, you fooled me. The audacity of you to come near me. I could literally get you killed within a minute." She uttered through her gritted teeth.

I hang my head low as i reminisce the mistakes i did.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I know it was a stupid move. I regretted everything i did to you! I curse myself for doing that. You're more important to me than any other honorary badges and awards, I'm so dumb for not realizing it early. But now, baby, my mind is clear as hell and I'm sure as fuck that i want you and only you. You're my badge. The best one. I'm willing to do anything, Lisa! I will do anything you say, just please take me back. I love you more than any other things in this world."

I said sincerely, pouring my emotions to it as i cry.

I do regret what i did. I love her, only her. I'm willing to leave my life for her. I'm willing to start and learn new things about her own world.

"Will you finish this champagne then?"

My brows furrowed at her question. She removed her mask before smiling sheepishly at me.

"After that, i will accept you." She said and handed me the glass with champagne in it.

I hesitated to accept it, mainly because I'm confused. That's all? I drink this and she'll love me again?

"I've been drinking down in a while now. The drug doesn't work until 15 minutes later so you have to chug it down so we can both knock down side-by-side."

My eyes widened.

Does she mean...

"Yes, it has poison drug. You love me? Come with me."

I stared at her face to make sure if she's not kidding and she seemed to be dead serious. I gulped and averted my gaze to the champagne i am holding.

"If this is the only way... For you to love back. I accept." I smiled at Lisa before chugging the drink in one go.

It earned a satisfied smiled from her.

She pulled me by waist.

"I love you." That's what she said before blood came out her nose.

"Let's go to my room?" She invited and brought me to her room.

She coughed few times as we cuddled on her bed and she spat blood. The view of the red liquid brought chills inside me.

It does have poison.

"I forgive you, love."

She said in a weak voice. I hugged her tightly and tried averting my attention away from the sound of her hard coughs. She almost gagged at how hard she's coughing. Her hands became shaky as she held me close to her.

"I love you too, baby." I said before i felt her hands flow down on my back and onto the mattress.

I felt hot tears coming out from my eyes and my sobs echoed around the room. Her chest stopped moving and her arms no longer embracing me. I look up to her face and caressed her cheeks.

"I love you so much." I whispered to her lips and kissed it tenderly.

It didn't respond even how light or sloppy my kisses are. She just wouldn't respond.

Minutes of kissing her unconscious self, i felt a liquid dripping down from my nose and i smiled at the sensation.

"I'm near sleeping, wait for me."

I SERIOUSLY DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING, GUYS. MY MIND SEEM NOT TO COME UP WITH NEW IDEAS. I'M SO SORRY.