Royalty. -5

All four Royals gathered around one table with foods and wines infront of them. Both men did all the talking and laughing while Lisa smiles as she listens to them. She's also looking after their child who's being carried by her husband, King Jong-in, a bit worried that the king might forget that he's carrying his child. It is going well for the three for they're occupied and is enjoying the moment, except for Queen Jennie who would clench her hands once in awhile whenever she sees Lisa leaning to her husband to caress his shoulder and their daughter's forehead. It wasn't fun for her because her eyes never left her former wife's, and none of Lisa's action pleased her. Having the fact that the latter never really glanced at her.

After awhile, Lisa noticed that it is getting colder and colder, realizing it's becoming late, she leaned to her husband.

"My King, I think it's best to put Priya to bed now. It's late, she needs a warm blanket over her, and I'm afraid your arms are sore from carrying her." She whispered as she gently snatch her child from his arms.

"Darling, I can carry her all the time and not feel sore at all, but I understood. Your majesty, may I request for a comfortable room for my little princess?" King Jong-in replied while handing to her wife their child and kissing the princess's head.

"I can accompany you there." Queen Jennie replied almost immediately as she tried to stand up, unfortunately, her stomach is already big and is heavy so she lost her strength even before she tried standing up by herself. It was subtle tho, so no one noticed her eagerness.

Lisa was surprised and for the first time since they arrived at the castle, she stared at the queen. She recognized the determined face of Queen Jennie. She averted to her husband, to ask permission which King Jong-in responded with a smile and a nod.

"Thank you, your highness." Lisa said to Jennie. Then, the maids helped the pregnant queen to her feet.

They both left in silence, Queen Jennie taking the lead while Lisa follows as per royal protocol.

"Are you sure it's okay for you to let your wife with Queen Jennie?" Jiyong asked immediately after both women left.

Kai chuckled slightly.

"Yes, of course. She's still my cousin, and they once had a good relationship so why not give them time to catch up just like what we are doing right now." Kai said calmly.

"Right. Cheers."

They both raised their glasses and clanked it, after that, they proceed to their talk.

On the other hand, both the crowned Queen of Kim Palace and the Queen of Jong Kingdom, Jennie and Lisa walked through the long halls while being followed by Queen Jennie's maids.

It was a silent walk between the queens. Jennie wanted to talk, but she can't find the chance to because Lisa is focused on racking her child gently.

After what seems to be an eternity for Jennie, they arrived at the room. Jennie specially chose to bring them to the most comfortable room, warm, spacious, and most especially, away from the main hall where there are a lot of guests who are still partying.

Jennie invited Lisa in the room while the former signals to Jamie, whom not noticed by Lisa yet to stand away from the room.

Jamie understood it immediately because the queen has instructed her clearly earlier before.

"Thank you very much for providing this room for my daughter, Your Highness." Lisa chimed as she successfully tucked her offspring under the warm blanket.

"How are you?" Jennie asked instead of acknowledging the other's gratitude.

"I'm very well, Your Highness. Thank you for asking." Lisa said as she bow down.