Kiss from Mommy.

A/n: So guys, this is my first book containing one shots. HAHAHAHA. I thought of giving this a try because i realized just recently how my mind creates different short ideas HAHAHAHA. Hope you support it!

WARNING⚠️; THIS CHAPTER HAS MATURED CONTENTS SO IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH IT, I SUGGEST YOU SHOULD JUST SKIP THIS ONE. ALSO, THIS CHAPTER MAY CONTAIN DISTURBING CASES OF SCENARIOS SUCH AS "PEDOPHILE" kind of idea.

Well, that's all. Carry on.

================================

JENNIE'S POV.

"...and this is her books. Also her uniform is inside the other bag and her vitamins are sealed on a small plastic." Jisoo said as she hand me another bag that contains her daughter's things.

"Okay, got it. But why do i have to take care of her again?" I asked her, faking my annoyance.

I may look irritated at the fact that she's leaving her daughter for me to babysit with, but honestly? I feel extra happy knowing that her daughter will be staying a week in my house. Not to mention I'm living alone.

"Sigh. Business trip. Jennie, i know you hate doing these kind of stuffs. I don't wanna trouble you with this, too. But i have no choice, you know how important this job is. I can't manage to lose this, it's the only source of our finances. So, just do me a favor, please? I can't leave my daughter alone on our house too." She said as she once again checked every bag to see if she forgot to put something.

"I'm just kidding, chu. Of course i know how important your trip is and I really like having my niece around, too, y'know?" I said, glancing at the shotgun seat to the beautiful young lady whom settled in there.

"Thank you, Jen. You don't know how much I'm thankful that you're here for us." She said as she trapped me in her embrace.

I smiled, patting her back before breaking the hug.

"No worries, Chu. I'll take care of your daughter." I said meaningfully even though she don't know what i really meant.

"Thank you again. I'll be back after a week then I'll treat you." She winked. "Anyway, i have to go now before i miss my flight. Thank you again, Jen. Take care!" She said as she kissed my cheek then went to my car.

She opened the shotgun door to bid her farewell to her daughter and kissed it's forehead. I smirked.

I then went to the driver's seat and wave at my best friend. "Bye, Chu!" She waved back and so i drove off.

My smirk never left my lips as we travel the road to my house. I kept glancing at her because she's suspiciously silent.

"Baby, what's wrong? Why so quiet?" I asked her as i took a side turn.

"Nothing, auntie. I'm just nervous for this coming competition. I will be performing a solo dance infront of the school." She said without glancing at me.

"Don't be nervous, baby. I'm sure you'll ace that performance. There's nothing that Lalisa can't do, you know that." I told her.

I'm not lying, tho. This kid is really good at almost everything. But i also know that it'll be her first time to perform alone since she usually dance with her group, so her being nervous is kinda valid. She's known on her school for being active at certain things. Not to mention how pretty she is. Plus her body proportion. It's very unusual for a 12 year old girl to have that kind amazing body.

"Thank you, auntie." She said finally looking at me.

I smiled as a response before parking my car infront of my house.