Magic word.

She is... the love of my life.

She is humble.

She is kind. Most passionate and compassionate person ever alive.

And most importantly, she treats me well.

My magic word for her is "Thank you" while hers is "You deserve it", i like it that way...

And well, I wish it was always like that...

"Babyyyyy, you don't have to buy me these! They're expensive!"

"Well, I couldn't help myself when I saw them. You like bracelets and rings and they reminded me of you so I got them."

"Awe!!! That's so sweet, love! Thank you!!"

"You deserve it."

She's always the person who I don't need to say something and she'll understand.

"**sigh**"

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"It's not nothing when you have that face. C'mon, babe. Tell me about it, I'm here for you."

"Thank you, love. For being my pillow... always."

"**Smile** You deserve every pillow ever exist. C'mon, let's walk to the park, then let's grab ice cream."

She's perfect for me. She loved me.

"I'M VERY SORRY, LOVE."

"Nah, it's okay. We can have that fix, or let's go buy another, that would be better."

"Thank you for being so patient with me, love."

"I'd give you every piece of patience I have inside. You deserve it. This."

And while it seems like I am always the one that she affirm... I was the one who understands.

"Can't you understand that we're friends?!"

"I-i... I was just telling you about what I feel about your interaction with her, love. I don't mean to upset you."

"You're so shallow, Lisa! How many times do I have to tell you that we're just friends?! We've known each other before I knew you. Are you stupid? Can you not understand it?"

"I'm... sorry, love. I do... I understand."

"GOOD! Because I can no longer manage this whole nonsense of yours!"

And it has always been like that.

That part... I don't wish to stay the same.

Because although I get love from her words...

I get hurt by her words...

While she pleases me with her flowery words...

I... keep her by shutting my mouth close.

"Babe..."

"It's okay, Jen... I understand. I really do."

"I'm sorry... Lisa, I'm... I'm very sorry."

I smiled...

"Thank you, Jennie." I said— pertaining to all the memories we've spent.

For all the love she's given.

For all the words she's said...

"But... Love, I don't think I deserve it." I added— before giving her the key to the apartment.

I glance at the naked girl sitting on our bed who's eyes fixed on her lap...

Her friend...

I looked at Jennie.

Oh, my most precious Jennie. The person I dreamt of spending my whole life with. I knew what I had with her was real... And I've realized that...

"I don't deserve this pain."