She wouldn't mind, would she?

[M]; WARNING⚠️! THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER MAY PRESENT MATURED AND INCESTUOUS CONTENTS. heh, that's all. Carry on.

*

LISA'S POV.

"Bro, she's still looking at you." Sehun said while secretly glancing at the girl whom seated three chairs from us.

I nudge his shoulder and motioned him to look at our professor who's discussing infront.

"She's probably looking somewhere else. Don't be delusional and just focus on the lesson." I whispered to him, not averting my gaze from the board.

I leaned forward and listen intently at our professor.

I just found our topic really interesting. It's about mental illnesses, disorders and syndromes that causes a person to behave abnormally. I am genuinely curious and interested to these topics that's why I'm a bit annoyed at the dude beside me who can't seem to shut the fuck up.

He kept on insisting that the new comer girl has been watching me the whole time that we're glued to our chairs. He said that he took a glimpse of how the girl eyed me like a predator hungry for it's prey. For the past few days, he kept on mentioning that he often sees her around the corner looking at us. It's like the girl is following us wherever we go. And i found it really absurd.

"Histrionic Personality Disorder. People with this disorder tend to seek attention everytime. They like to have the attention and they may appear seductive or flirtatious. They tend to hurt you if they didn't get the attention they want and worse case scenario; they can kill— they will kill you once they thought you're no longer useful." Our professor said. He gave us enough examples and explained it further for us to understand more. (A/N: I'm not an expert when it comes to this matter, i just read this somewhere. I don't know if the explanations are accurate so forgive me if I'm wrong. Again, I'm not an expert. PS. English is not my first language so i apologize if there's some misspelled words and grammatical errors.)

I nodded my head as if agreeing to what our professor has said.

"Lisa, I'm tellin' ya, bro. She's creeping the shit outta me. She's not even listening to the discussion." Sehun once again whispered and slap my arm.

I hissed feeling the sting on the area he slapped.

"You're not listening too so why would you think she's creepy? Also, just don't mind her, you're probably high. I told you to stop drinking too much coffee." I whispered yelled and glared at him before turning infront.

"My coffee addiction has nothing to do with this! I'm serious here, okay?! She's looking at us— you to be exact." He said while his eyes are looking at the certain direction.

"Stop that, Sehun. She'll notice you and she may think you're mentally harassing her. Don't embarrass me, dumb dumb." I uttered and wrote down the important notes that are given by our prof.

"For goodness's sake, just look at her, will you?! You never really payed attention to what I'm saying! You never even bothered to see if I'm telling the truth! Just look at her this once!" Sehun acted to punch me on the face which i responded with an eye roll.

"I'm tellin' ya too, loser. If i fail this damn class, I'd literally slit your throat." I told him calmly.

He scoffed and crosses his arms on his chest. "See for yourself, Lisa." He said flatly.

I sighed silently as i shake my head in annoyance. He's telling the truth, tho. I never really payed attention to him whenever he starts bringing up this kind of topic. It's just that, he's a usual prankster and I've experienced a lot of silly pranks from him. I'm thinking that this is another one of his genius ideas to make fun of me.