Every: To Oblivion.

LISA'S POV.

"Until when?" Jisoo unnie asked, giving me a sympathic look.

It's never foreign. She looks at me with the same eyes. Every damn time. And i hate it. I hate how her concerned eyes made me feel weak. I hate how her sincere eyes made me feel stupid.

"I don't know." I replied, looking anywhere but her.

Until when?... Until when exactly will i pretend that it is not hurting? Until when exactly will i face this pain that i used to cover and still trying to cover? Until when will i act like I'm fine?

I don't know.

"Lisa, you know everytime is a perfect time, aight?" She snaked her hand around my shoulder.

Right. Everytime is perfect that I can't seem to manage bring the issue up to assure myself that you're still mine.

Or,

Did you ever became mine?

Were you mine in the first place?

"I know, unnie. It's just that... I'm trying to find a possible way to not hurt anyone." I whispered. Enough for her to hear.

Is it even possible? I hope. I wish. 'Cause right now, it hurts just by thinking about it.

"Don't act dumb here, Lisa. There's no point of finding a way to not hurt anyone when you're already hurting. For once, can you at least choose yourself?" She trailed.

Can i?

"I know... Trust me. I will stop this shit once and for all." I answered then gave her a timid smile.

Can i choose myself this time?

Can i?

"You've hurt yourself enough by putting that stupid fiancee on yours first. You're too concerned of what she'll feel without paying attention to what you'd feel." Unnie said and pat my head.

"I'll give you space. Your fiancee's about to arrive any moment now. Call me if anything happens." Jisoo unnie bid as she exits my house.

My door clicked indicating that it's locked.

Her departure once again reminded me of my situation with my fiancee. How it felt like she left me alone in celebration of love success that we both planned.

I let my tears cascade out as i lower my head. I balled my fist while holding in my sobs. It hurts yet i cannot seem to find a way to hate you.

I fell hard. Too hard.

I hear rustling outside then after seconds, the door opened revealing the love of my life.

I didn't bother to wipe my tears nor hide the fact that I'm dying inside.

"Oh, didn't expect you to come home early, darling. Why didn't you tell me?" I heard my fiancee asked as she heads her way towards my direction.