Box.

WARNING⚠️: THIS CHAPTER PRESENTS SLIGHTLY MATURE AND INCESTUOUS CONTENTS. SO IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH IT, I SUGGEST YOU SHOULD SKIP THIS CHAPTER.

That's all, carry on.

================================

LISA'S POV.

"No." She uttered with firm voice. I pouted and hugged her waist.

"Unnie, pleaseee! Just this one! Please, please, please?" I pleaded once again as i tug her shirt.

"No, Lalisa. Mom and Dad will be out for 2 days. They're running errands for your quick transfer because you once again messed up on your school, therefore you'll be under my care. You will be staying under my roof that means, you'll be following my rules. No sleep overs whatsoever you're not allowed to leave this house without my consent. Am i clear?" Unnie trailed without sparing a single glance at me.

I groaned and went to unnie's bed then lied back on it while she continued to do her work on her study corner.

"Just this one, unnie? Please? I'll do whatever you say after. Just don't tell mommy and daddy?" I hopefully said while rolling on her bed.

"Do whatever i say?" She confirmed and turned her swivel chair to face me.

I stopped rolling on her bed and stared at her hopefully. "Yes!" I said.

"Well, then. I want you to stay in this roof, alright? I don't think i can trust your senior high school ass. You messed up a lot of times now, not to mention those girls that barge into our parents' house claiming that you took their virginity and fled from the hotel where you banged them." She said coldly, rolling her eyes and faced her laptop once again.

"Argh, unnie-yah. For a thousandth times, i did not! Okay?! I don't know where they are coming from! I wouldn't dare to touch any of them!" I said as i sat up and glare at her.

"Uhuh? Is that so?" She asked sarcastically which i responded with a frown.

I scoffed at her and shut my mouth for some moments. Trying to think of another topic. I figured I won't be able to persuade her 'cause knowing her, once she said so, you can not change her mind otherwise.

"Jennie unnie, i noticed you haven't really brought a boyfriend. I never heard you getting in a relationship and mommy said you have plans of not marrying at all. May i ask why?" I started.

I saw her stop from tapping her keyboard but she didn't face me. Instead, she stared at her laptop without moving at all.

"Unnie?" I called out. She seemed to snap out of her thoughts and she cleared her throat.

"You may not so drop that, Lalisa." She coldly utter and went back on her laptop.

"But, unnie! I wanna know!" I said stubbornly and went towards the edge of the bed and sat there while leaning forward, waiting for her response.

"I said what i said, Lalisa. I don't want to hear you addressing this topic once again, you got me? If you can do me a favor, go get your pending school works so i can help you with it." She demanded with dismissing tone.

I groaned as i went back to her bed. I pulled the blanket and settled myself under it.

"You're such a bummer, Jennie unnie. As always." I said while giving a lopsided smile.

Being this cold lady's sibling has some advantages, and one of those is that, i know how to push her buttons.

"What did you say?" She asked giving me a side glance.