IDEA.

Jennie, another version of Aphrodite, the goddess of beauty was once a loving goddess that cared for the mortals. She showed her kindness through sharing her blessing and granting mortals unique beauty, one different from the other. She adored all humans, but soon it was upturned when her husband left her for a mortal.

"I have seen the beauty of this mortal, a beauty that captivated my heart. The mortal you have shown kindness to, has a face that not even yours can compare."

Her husband's last words that angered the goddess, Jennie.

Regretting the kindness she have given to the people, she poured her wrath in the surface of the earth, sending her son to seek those mortals who claimed that They are more beautiful than Jennie herself, and punish them by sending them underworld to suffer.

People have feared her, but mortals in their nature, used her against each other.

For thousands of years, Jennie remained unfazed. Until her son, came to her with another not unusual news.

"Mother, I am here for to bring you another mortal." Said her son.

Jennie, who was never calmed, looked at the woman who she's aware was a victim of it's fellow mortal who liked sending people the wrath of the powerful goddess.

Waiting for her punishment, the mortal kneeled infront of the goddess.

Not expecting a touch from a goddess.

She felt her face being cupped by a hand. She looked up.

To her surprise, she met a pleasant smile from Jennie.

"What is your name?" Asked by Jennie.

....

"Lisa."  The mortal replied

Di ko alam pinagagawa ko guys😭😭 antok lang siguro to. Btw, Idea lang to kaseeeeeee wala lang hehe. Anyway, goodnight!!!