Criminals.

*

"Oh, my god! Jisoo, help me here!"

I yelled for help as my grip starts slipping. I breathed out and groaned loudly as i tried tightening my hold on the rope.

"Fvck it, Jisoo! I'll die any moment now!" I yelled once again and gazed down.

I heaved a huge sigh seeing the height beneath me. I'm on top of a 17 floored building, hanging with just one hand holding onto the rope and this so called partner of mine is nowhere to help me! I'll die if she won't show up!

"Oh, hey, how's hanging there? Heard you crying with such excitement, whoo! Seems fun." Jisoo peeked on me with her annoyingly nonchalant voice.

"What the fvck?! How long have you been there?!" I asked as i tried pulling myself up, but to no luck, I'm running out of strength to hold my own weight.

"Not so long, I enjoyed your delightful screams, whoosh, wish i could try." She shook her head lightly while giving me an envious look which is by the way, one of the most cringe things I've ever seen in my entire criminal life!

"Pull me up! Asshole!"

"Oh! Yeah! That's enough fun you've got there, we have to run away. Come, come, I'll buy you ice cream."

I internally screamed my frustrations at her. How can she be this so- ughhh!

"Haaa!" I sighed in relief once i was settled on the cold and steady ground.

This event will surely scar me for the rest of my remaining years left. I know it will!

"You good?" Jisoo asked and i slapped her shoulder.

"You asking me that?! Freaking asshole! I was dying down there and you think I'm having fun?! What kind of partner are you?!"

I snapped at her but she only responded with a simple shrug which added fuel to the burning rage inside me.

"We are not partners, Lisa. This is just a marriage of convenience." She said and pulled me up to stand on my feet.

"Well, then, I want divorce and i want the kids with me!" I answered out of breath.

I sucked in so much air that it choke me. I coughed- yeah, actually, I think that's not air at all.

"Yep, i needed that mosquito down my throat." I nodded to myself which earned an annoying chuckle from this Chicken beside me.

"Yeah, yeah, laugh all you want, I'll sue you after this. I'll turn you down to police, I'm telling yah." I uttered and stretched my hands.

Wow, I can't feel my fingers. It's much sore than my sacred hole the last time my girlfriend fucked me nonstop for 24 hours. I'll never team up with this girl ever again.

"Nah, bro, I'll be sending you to the worst place on planet."

"Your Instagram account?" I asked in the most sarcastic way i could muster. She rolled her eyes at my remarks and it quite satisfied me.

Take that, jerk!

"Wish i could slap you twice right now but we have to go now. You ready to jump?" She held my hand and pulled me to the edge of the rooftop.

I gasped loudly seeing her all focused on the other steady ground which is the building's rooftop, next to where we're at right now.

Oh, my god, this asshole! That's a long jump!

"What?! Wa-wait! No, no, no, no! Don't, don't—..

"JUMP!" She cuts me off and pulled me to jump on the other side.

PEREGRINATE -jenlisa (One Shots)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें